.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟏

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕒𝕕𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝟡𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕪
    𝟙:𝟘𝟞𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

"y/n-chan has a crush?!"

denki exclaimed, causing a few people to look at their table and y/n to shrink behind her pink skinned friend mina. her, mina and denki were sat in the lunch hall, eating their lunch, when mina had asked denki about love advice for y/n.

"please not so loud denki-kun" she whispered, her e/c eyes scanning the room to see if her crush had heard them.

"sorry, but who is it? as your secon-" he started but saw y/n softly shake her head "third best friend and professional simp, i should know"

"as if she'll tell you, i'm her best friend and n/n-tan hasn't told me" mina whined and pouted.
"that's because it's embarrassing" y/n mumbled, covering her pink cheeks with her hands.

"so kaminari will you help?" mina asked, excitement in her eyes.
"obviously if it's for y/n-chan" he grinned and reached across the table to pat y/n's head. a light squeak escaped her lips as denki slightly ruffled her h/c soft hair.

"so do you have any ideas, all mine were too extroverted for n/n-tan" mina gave y/n a bug smile.
"please don't expose me" y/n buried her head in mina's shoulder and quietly said.

"just spill the tea on who it is n/n-tan" mina whined and she felt y/n shake her head against her shoulder.
"ashido we should be proud of our little y/n-chan, coming and asking us for help" denki's grin grew bigger and mina pulled a face if disappointment.

"get your own n/n-tan, she's my child!" mina wrapped her pink arms around y/n's small figure.
"you can't have her you'll to yourself" denki pouted.

"i would appreciate if you didn't talk as if i'm not here..i know my existence is meaningless but still" y/n popped her head up through mina's arms and frowned at the two.

"sorry!" they both quickly called out.

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

"huh? my phone..must be kiri" mina mimbled and pulled her phone out of her skirt pocket. her yellow eyes glancing at her screen. denki's golden eyes suddenly lit up.

"i have an idea!" denki shouted out and the two girls looked up at him.
"you do?" y/n furrowed her brows and tilted her head.
"don't look at me like that" denki mumbled, a small pout on his face.

"tell us the idea!" mina excitedly squeezed y/n, who still in her arms.
"you should text your crush! you have their number right?" denki smiled as y/n nodded her head.
"mhmm and i don't think he has mine" she took a small glance in the direction of her crush.

monoma neito, the kid everyone thought had a mental problem. he was currently trying to terrorise some class e student into getting dirt on her class and itsuka shaking her head at him.

"that's actually a pretty good idea kaminari!" mina happily said and denki gave the two a thumbs up.
"well they don't call me a love expect for nothing" denki smirked.
"denki-kun you sound stupid again" y/n softly said and mina burst out laughing at the defeated look on his face.

maybe i will text him

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

bonjour
bro
80 views
that's like 80 more than i expected
shook
adios