Part 28✨

~The day of MAMA~
7:00am
Third Person POV:

Eclipse was midway through their group performance of their song 'Glow' when Sf9 arrived at the venue. Music blared throughout the stadium as the girls danced perfectly in time with the beat of the song. The three vocalists, Minyoung, Dee and Piper, wore headworn microphones and the two rappers, Jisoo and Y/n, held onto normal mics in one of their hands as they performed. When it was each of the girls parts they would quietly sing or rap in order not to strain their vocals chords. When the song finished they were directed off of the stage and to where they would be going after their performance. When they stepped off of the stage they were greeted by Sf9 who were just about to go back stage for their dry rehearsal of 'Enough'.

As soon as Y/n saw Chani she ran over to and jumped on his back, flinging her arms over his shoulders and crossing her legs around his torso.
"Someone's happy" he pointed out causing her to laugh.
"Am I not allowed to be happy to see you?" She asked sarcastically as she swung her legs in the air, causing him to tighten his hold on her so she wouldn't fall. He rolled his eyes and spun quickly in a circle to annoy her. She started squealing and hit his shoulder for him to stop.
"Put me down put me down!, I'm going to throw up, Chani I swear if you don't put me down I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine" she threatened causing him to immediately put her down and back away, placing his hands defensively over his manhood.
"You wouldn't dare..." he said as he narrowed his eyes at the shorter girl who stood in front of him. She crossed her arms and scoffed,
"Don't test me and you won't have to find out if I would or not" she threatened.

Their argument was interrupted by Zuho pulling Chani backstage by his arm.
"C'mon we have to go" he said as he let go, allowing Chani to follow him freely.
"I'll see you later pabo!" Chani yelled out to Y/n who laughed in response as she waved bye to the male and joined back with her group. Eclipse made their way to where they would be seating later that night and took a seat, waiting for Sf9 to start their dry rehearsal. Taeyang and Chani walked calmly onto the stage, signifying that they were going to be doing their intro dance before they did the group performance. Y/n sat on the edge of her seat in anticipation as she waited for them to begin. She always loved watching Chani dance, especially when he had the opportunity to be in the spotlight.

The soundtrack started and both of the males began dancing in sync, moving their bodies to the music. When the intro ended, the rest of Sf9 came onto the stage and got onto their starting positions for their group performance. While they performed, Y/n watched with a childlike smile on her face with her eyes glued to the stage, focusing on each of the males whenever it was their respective part in the song. Every now and then she would mimic the choreography in her chair and would lip sync to the lyrics. Jisoo and Dee watched their youngest member with amused smiles.
"She's like a little kid fangirling over her favourite boy group" Jisoo laughed as she continued to observe the younger girl.
"I think it's cute" Dee added as she admired Y/n's passion for the boy group.
"She's probably staring at Chani, that's why she looks like she's drooling" Jisoo says purposefully loud enough for Y/n to hear. The younger immediately snapped out of her trance and looked down at her lap, bringing her hand up to her mouth to see if she was actually drooling. This caused the other girls to laugh and for Y/n to glare at them with a small pout.

After a few more hours of the dry rehearsal, each of the groups and individual idols were told to go back to their dorms to freshen up and come back later that night. Before Y/n left, Chani quickly pulled her aside into an empty dressing room. He closed the door and pushed her against it, surprising her with his abrupt behaviour.
"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I just wasn't sure if I would be able to talk to you tonight before your solo performance, so I thought I would talk to you now.." he admitted as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.
The shorter girl nodded slowly, blushing slightly as the position she was in. He had one of his hands placed beside her head on the door as he stared down at her, trapping her between the door and his body.
"I just wanted to say good luck for tonight, I know you're nervous about your solo dance but I've seen you practice so I know you'll do great" he reassured causing her to relax at his words. Before she got a chance to reply, he quickly leant forward and feverishly pressed his lips against hers. After a few seconds she kissed back, becoming used to the familiar feeling of his lips. He pulled away and cockily smiled at her,
"That was for good luck" he stated as he pushed himself off of the door. She moved out of the way when he went to open it, allowing him to walk out.
"I'll see you tonight!" He called out as he jogged to where the rest of his group were waiting for him.
"Yeah...I'll see you.." she said confused and slightly disoriented at what just happened as she slowly nodded her head and made her way back to Eclipse.