Part 11✨

1:00pm
Third Person POV:

A few hours after Chani had woken up, Eclipse had come back to the hospital to check on Y/n and a few of the Sf9 members had also arrived not long after. Y/n was still unconscious, causing the members to become worried about when she was going to wake up. Chani stayed by her side the whole time but moved to a small plastic chair in the corner of the room once Minyoung and the other girls arrived.

Zuho walked over to where Chani was sitting as he noticed that the younger was falling in and out of sleep, trying his best to stay awake.
"Chani why don't you go home and sleep for a while?" He suggested as he placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.
"I'll leave when she does" Chani mumbles not bothering to look up at the older. Zuho sighs and squats down in front of Chani, forcing him to look at him.
"We don't know when she's going to wake up, and even when she wakes up, we don't know when she will be able to leave the hospital" Zuho says placing one of his hands on Chani's knee.
"It doesn't matter, she didn't choose to be here, it's not fair that she has to stay here and we can carry on with the rest of our lives normally while she's stuck here" Chani argues as he makes eye contact with Zuho.
"I'll leave when she leaves" he continues before breaking eye contact with Zuho and looking at the ground.

Chani only looks back up at the elder male when his stomach growls. Zuho shakes his head before standing back up,
"I'm going to go get you something to eat, because I'm assuming you haven't left the room to eat?" he asks, receiving an answer when Chani shakes his head. Zuho nods and goes to walk out of the room but Chani grabs his wrist preventing him from leaving.
"Thank you hyung.." Chani sincerely says before letting go of the older males wrist. Zuho smiles softly at him before exiting the room.

When Zuho makes it back to the room with Chani's food, Eclipse had already left and the Sf9 members that were there were walking to the door, about to leave as well.
"Look after yourself kid" Dawon says as he ruffles Chani's hair causing him to groan.
"Come home soon" Rowoon adds before walking with Dawon to the door past Zuho who makes his way towards Chani. He hands him a packaged sandwich bought from the hospital cafe. He pats him on the back before joining the others and leaving the room.

After quickly eating, Chani stood from the chair in the corner of the room and sat beside Y/n. He stares at her face and sighs, placing his arms on the bed and resting his head on his forearms.
"Please wake up, everyone misses you...I miss you, I miss your voice and the way your eyes sparkle when you talk, I miss seeing your cute dimples and I miss listening to you complain about almost everything" he laughs to himself as he recalls memories of Y/n complaining to him and whining.

He didn't realise that he had fallen asleep until he's woken up by a strange but comforting feeling. His eyes remain closed as he shifts his body into a comfortable position in his chair. The comforting feeling doesn't stop, allowing him to realise that it was coming from his head.  Not wanting the feeling to stop he moves his head towards the feeling but immediately stops as he hears a familiar sound. His eyes shoot open and he immediately makes eye contact with Y/n who had previously been giggling at him. He notices her hand on his head and began to realise what the feeling was. She was playing with his hair. He sits up abruptly and takes her hand from its previous position on his head and holds it in his own hands.

"You're awake!" He yells, causing Y/n to cover one of her ears with her free hand. He immediately apologises and gives her a concerned look.
"Are you okay? How are you feeling? You shouldn't have pushed yourself so hard, But it's my fault you're here, I'm sorry I should have stoppe-" he quickly says before being interrupted.
"Chani....I'm okay I promise, and nothing was your fault, I was the one who did it, not you, so please don't blame yourself for anything" she says as she smiles and removes her hand from his. She places her hand on his cheek and gently caresses it, smiling softly as she examines his face. Her smile fades as she sees the bags under his eyes, his messy hair and his pale skin.
"What happened to you? You look like crap" she playfully says with a hint of worry in her tone. He scoffs at her remark and places his hand on top of her hand that remained against his cheek. His eyes soften as he looks at her,
"You happened to me" he says barely above a whisper but loud enough for her to hear. She blushed at his words and averted her eyes away from him, too shy to look him in the eyes.

"Don't say s-stuff like that..." she mumbled removing her hand from his face but intertwining it with his and placing their hands in her lap.
"Why not" he smirked as he moved forward so he was closer to her, staring intensely at her face. She looked up and glared at him causing him to raise his eyebrows. Trying to avoid his question, she changes the subject,
"When can I go home?" She asks causing Chani to laugh and stand up.
"I'll go find the doctor and tell him you're awake and then he can tell us when you're free to leave" he said before walking out of the room leaving Y/n alone. When she sees him close the door behind him, she falls back into the bed and covers her face with her hands.
"Why does he make me feel like this??? I feel like my heart is going to explode.....wahhhh this is so frustrating, Chani you pabo...why do I have to like you so much?" She talks aloud as she kicks her legs in the bed out of frustration.