Chapter 19

*Victoria's P.O.V*

It felt so good waking up from my own, big and comfy bed after a good-night sleep. The bed I had back home was way too small for me.

I picked up my phone from the nightstand and saw I had two text messages. The first one was from my mother.

Mummy:Hey love how was your flight? xx

And the second one was from Harry.

Hazza:Good morning beautiful ;) Call me when u wake up.

I quickly sent a reply to my mom and then dialled Harry. Why does he want me to call him?

He picked up after the third ring and mumbled with a deep and husky voice:" Hey Vicky, what's up?"

"I don't know, you tell me." I replied with a little giggle. His morning voice is so cute.

"Oh yeah that. I feel like going clubbing tonight, and I was wondering if you and Jessie would like to tag along. I talked to the lads and they are all up for it -even Nate is coming." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Yeah I'd love to! I'll ask Jess when she wakes up which will probably be in a few years." I laughed. "But when she does I'll text you how she feels about it."

He chuckled. "Okay, I'll send a car to come and pick you up at eight."

"Sounds good to me." I said.

"Oh and Vicky?" He asked. His voice suddenly became a tad reserved and nervous. "Would you like to have a lunch with me today?"

I gulped. Is that why his voice was so shaky? Did he just ask me out on a lunch date? I know Niall wouldn't like me hanging out with Harry by without his presence when he knows that we kinda had a flirtationship when we first got to know each other.

But on the other hand me and Niall aren't official or anything. We agreed not to tell the guys anything just yet. It's very hard for me not to tell Jessie that we kissed because

A)we tell each other everything
and
B) it's kind of a big deal that we kissed.

Harry cleared his throat which made me realize that I was keeping him waiting.

"Oh right sorry I dozed off. Uhm I promised Jessie that we would go look for jobs today but how's tomorrow?" I suggested. It probably wouldn't be a date anyway, Harry could have any girl he wants, why in the world would he like me? Even the idea itself made me laugh.

"Yeah tomorrow's great. I'll see you tonight at the club." He said.

"See ya. By Haz." I said and hung up.

My stomach growled which made me realize that I was starving. I tip-toed into the kitchen and looked for something to eat.

When I was done eating Jess walked into the room.

"You're up early." I mentioned.

"Yeah well Nate called me." She yawned. "He asked if we were coming to the club with the lads tonight."

"Yeah Harry asked me the same thing this morning. What did you say?"

"I said that we would go. It'll be fun right?" She said.

"Yeah it will be a blast! Hold on I'll text Harry that you're coming." I replied.

'She said yes! Tonight's gonna be so much fun! :)'

He replied almost instantly.

Hazza: Great! Can't wait to see you xx

I smiled down at the text but didn't bother to reply.