Chapter 12

*Victoria's P.O.V.*

I let out a sigh of relief when we finally reached the right gate in the airport. On our way here dozens of fans noticed us and came over to ask for pictures. Niall had his hoodie up and he was wearing sunglasses but apparently people can still tell it's him. I was glad we didn't get mobbed though. We found a corner where that many people wouldn't spot us and sat there.

I was nervous about what is to come. Grandma was always so happy and healthy. How could she have a stroke just like that?

"Flight AD-268 to Dublin is now boarding. Passengers, please proceed to gate."

Niall and I shared a look and we both got up from the stools.

"You ready?" He asked and took my hand in his.

I hummed in response and held his hand a little tighter.

~~~~~~~~~

When we found our seats in the plane Niall's phone beeped. We sat down and he pulled his phone out to check the text he just received.

Liam:hey dude check the trending topics.

He looked confused but clicked on the twitter app anyway. He swiped to see the trending topics.

Number three was 'Niall Horan's new girlfriend'. Niall lifted his gaze off the phone and looked at me.

We both burst out laughing. Yeah right, I'll only be his girlfriend in my dreams.

"Okay let's see where they got that from." He said and clicked to see what it was about.

So apparently someone snapped pictures of us holding hands and some people were saying that they were at the airport and saw us together and stuff.

Niall put his phone back in his pocket.

"Shouldn't we clear the rumour up?" I asked.

"No, we'll just pretend that we never saw it. The management will put a stop to the rumour at some point anyway. Sometimes we clear the rumours out but in these cases it doesn't even help. It's like if we are seen with any female person everyone imediately suspects that we are dating." He explained.

"Oh okay." I said in response. I should make a twitter account, I'm always so confused about everything when the guys talk about it.

"Welcome aboard. Please turn off your electronic devises and fasten your seatbelts. We are about to head off to Dublin. We will land at 16.20." Someone called on the speakers.

Everyone started digging through their pockets and handbags and exactly what we were told to do.

~~~~~~~~~~

Niall slept the entire flight but I just sat there thinking about my grandmother. Seeing her in the hospital won't be easy for me. She won't be the same strong and perky woman I have grown so used to seeing. She will be sick and exhausted. I hope she's pull through this.

We walked out of the airport doors and spotted Niall's brother Greg. As we approached him Greg noticed us as well. He walked over to us and gave both of us big hugs.

"I missed you bro." Niall said.

"I missed you too, it's good to see both oh you." Greg said in response.

"Yeah it is. Thanks for picking us up." I smiled. It's more than 90 kilometers way, he's very kind to do this. He has always been like the big brother I never had.

We put our stuff in the trunck of his car and Niall and I got in the back seat. Greg started the car and pulled off the parking lot.

"Nervous?" Niall asked me.