Chapter 21

I woke up to my annoying ringtone. What time is it? I checked the bedside clock and it said 3.46 pm.

I picked up my phone and the caller ID said Nialler. Ugh. What does he want?

I pressed the green button and greeted him with :"Hi Niall."

"Hey Vicks can I come over?" He asked.

"Yeah uhm sure." I said.

"Thanks. I'll be there in 10." He said and hung up.

Well that's weird. What is he up to?

I got up and searched for Jessie in the house. She was nowhere to be seen. She's probably with Nate or something.

The doorbell rang shortly after and I went to open the door.

"Hey. I just wanted to come here and tell you that Harry and I worked everything out. I'm sorry that I lashed out the way I did." Niall said once I had let him in.

"It's alright. And I'm glad you guys sorted it out." I smiled. "So you came here just to tell me that?" I questioned.

"Nope, I came here so we could watch this." He smiled and got out a DVD he had brought with him.

"Horrible bosses." I read out loud. "Sounds good! Let's go in the living room."

I crashed on the couch and while Niall put the movie in the DVD-player.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie was funny, but it was a bit hard to concentrate because Niall constantly stared at me and tried to kiss me. It was a bit annoying. I just wanted to watch the movie! I kept telling him to stop but he wouldn't budge. He kept kissing all over my face while I tried to push him off of me.

The credits then came in and the movie had ended.

"That was a good movie." He joked.

"You didn't even watch it you dimwit." I laughed. "Now what are we going to do?"

"Make out." He smirked which made me burst out laughing.

"I'm serious!" He said with a little laugh.

I quickly decided it could be fun messing with him because he was so horny.

I sat on top of him so I was straddling his torso. He placed his hands on my back and pulled me down closer to him.

I bit my lip and gave him a shy smile. He placed his hands on my bare thighs; I was wearing short shorts.

I could feel a bulge forming in his pants. I giggled, did I just do that to him? Me?

He moved his hands so they were now on my bum. Goosepumps formed on my skin and I got shivers. I was really enjoying this though.

I put my hands on his chest. He closed his eyes and began to lean in. I leaned in a bit closer as well, but making sure I our lips wouldn't come in contact with each other.

I could feel his hot breath on my lips as he tried to close the gap between us.

He leaned in even closer but right before he would have reached my lips I leaned back. I sat up and casually got out of his lap like nothing ever happened.

His breathing was uneven and he seemed sexually frustrated. I smirked when a small groan escaped his lips. I had succeeded.

Without a word I walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

I was caught by surprise when Niall lifted me into the air by my waist.

"Where do you think you're going?" He breathed and placed me on the table. He stood in between my legs.