Chapter 14

*Victoria's P.O.V.*

I was so glad to see mom and Lucy. They were doing fine. We talked for hours just about everything. We all agreed that we'll visit grandma tomorrow morning.

"I'm heading to bed. I'm knackered." I said as a yawn escaped my mouth.

"Yeah me too. I'll see you in the morning." Mum said. "Lucy, go to sleep, it's past your bedtime."

"Mum I'm going to turn 10 in two days will you then stop treating me like a little kid?" She whined.

"Sorry to break it to you pal but you are a little kid." I laughed and stuck my tongue out at her.

"And you are older than grandpa." She teased. I burst out laughing at her terrible attempt of a comeback.

"Good night guys." I said and headed upstairs.

I went into the bathroom and washed my make-up off, brushed my teeth and used the toilet.

I mentally cursed when I noticed that my period had started two days early.

When I was done with everything I walked back into my old bedroom. It's funny how I thought I would be coming back here for christmas but I ended up returning a week after I moved out.

I climbed on top of my old bed and snuggled into the covers.

I heard a quiet knock on my door and Lucy stepped in my room.

"Hey Lu what's up?" I asked and patted the spot next to me and she took a seat there.

"What is Harry like?" She suddenly asked.

"Is that why you came in here?" I laughed.

"Well... Yeah. My sister knows One direction I want to know everything about them!" She squaled.

"Well they are all surprisingly normal lads given the circumstances. Uhh where should I start?" I said.

"Tell me something about Harry!" She said enthusiastically.

"Seems to me that someone has a crush on the curly lad eh?" I teased which made both of us giggle.

"Well I have to admit that when I first met him, I formed a small crush on him." I said.

Me and Lucy are always 100% honest with each other. We could tell each other anything. Our relationship is very special, we are not like the normal bickering siblings.

"You did?!" She screamed.

"Shh, keep your voice down honey. If mom hears that you are awake she'll throw a fit." I laughed.

"Okay I will. But tell me everything!" She demanded.

"I mean I couldn't help it! Harry is a very funny and a charming guy. But he's also very flirty and cheeky." I laughed.

"Aww you guys should totally date!" She gushed.

"Well uhm I have started to have feelings for someone else since then so Harry and I will not happen any time soon." I chuckled.

"You have? For who?" She's so eager to know everything.

"Niall." I casually responded, knowing she will freak out.

"Niall Horan?" She whisper-yelled.

"How many Nialls do you know?" I stuck my tongue out.

"Niall Horan as in your best friend Niall Horan?" She was shocked.

"Yep. But he doesn't like me so it doesn't matter." I shrugged.

"Of course it matters! Who wouldn't like a girl like you? You are so pretty!" She encouraged in a childish way which made me laugh.