Chapter 7

A.N.
Heyy so I picture Nate to look like Sean O'Donnel so here's a couple of pictures of him! Anyone who ship Nessie? Because I do haha :)
I hope you like this chapter!

*Victoria's P.O.V*

Me and Jessie were getting ready for the pool party. We were both running around the house like crazy people because Niall would be picking us up in 10 minutes and we weren't ready yet.

"Victoria Reynolds get over here now! I can't find my red polka dot bikini!" She screamed.

"That's because your clothes are scattered everywhere!" I screamed back. It was true. She is the messiest person I know.

After turning her room upside down we finally found both of her red bikini parts.

I then went to my closet to pick out my bikini. I picked out a pair of Victoria's secret turquoise bikini and threw it on. On top of it I wore a casual beach dress and a pair of light blue flip-flops. I checked my make-up once again. It was waterproof of course, we were going swimming after all. I ruffled my hair and took a last look at my reflection in the mirror.

My phone beeped and I unlocked it.

Nialler:i'm outside. Take your time tho :)

"Jessie he's here we have to go now!" I yelled.

I heard her feet run through our flat and come in my room.

"Kay let's go!" She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we got there Harry ran over to us and gave me a hug.

"Harry! You're wet let go of me!" I shrieked.

"Don't worry love, soon you'll be soaking too." He smirked.

Was that supposed to be perverted? He's so weird. I giggled.

"Well uhm let's get swimming, shall we?" Niall awkwardly stated.

I don't know why was he being like this but I just took his hand in mine and gave it a small squeeze. He immediately relaxed. Harry's gaze then focused on our entwined fingers. I looked up at him questionsbly but he was still staring down at our hands.

Suddenly the awkward atmosphere was broken by Jessie's phone ringing.

"It's Nate." She said and picked up.

"Who's Nate?" Harry imediately asked.

"Nate is Jessie's almost boyfriend. they have been out on two dates now." I explained.

"Well invite him here too!" He suggested.

"Yeah hold on one sec." Jessie said into the phone and then to us:"Are you sure that's okay?"

"Totally. That way we get to all meet him. It'll be fun, I promise." Harry assured.

Jessie nodded and walked away from us to talk to Nate.

We then started walking towards the pool where I greeted the rest of the boys. Zayn turned the music up a bit and jumped in the pool with a splash. Niall then joined him, Louis and Liam by jumping in as well leaving me standing on the edge with Harry.

"Get in Vic! The water is so warm!" Zayn called.

"Yeah sure in a sec!" I yelled back over the loud music.

Jessie then came over to us and yelled:"Nate will be here in five."

We nodded and I turned around and put my stuff in one of those sun chairs they had here. I then grabbed the hem of my dress with both of my hands and pulled it over my head. I dropped it carelessly on the chair and turned around.