Chapter 23

A.N

Hey beauties here's a picture of Diana :)

*Victoria's POV*

Just like yesterday, my alarm woke me up at seven am. I reluctantly got out of bed and started getting ready. I did my make-up as usual but today I felt like doing a winged eyeliner so that's what I did. I put my hair up in a ponytail and threw on my Starbucks uniform.

Nate has the same shift with me today so I've got nothing to worry about. Also Amalia told me that Diana starts her shift today at 11 am. It's great because hopefully I'll get to know her better as well.

On my way to work I remembered that I haven't texted Oliver yet so as I was sitting in the metro I sent him a text saying:

Heyy it's Victoria :) wanna hang out some day?

I then remember I haven't texted Lucy either for a few days so I typed in:

Hey Lu-glue! How are you? I miss you so so so much x

My phone then vibrated and I opened the text.

Oliver: Yeah sure! How's sunday for you?

I replied him with:

Sunday's great! I'll see you then :)

After sending the text I noticed that I have only one more station left before I had reached my destination.

When I got to the right station I got up and walked the rest of the way to work.

I stepped inside the coffee shop and was greeted by Nate. "Hey Vicks." He smiled.

"Hey Natey." I grinned. "Will Samantha be here today?"

"No but I think she has a shift tomorrow." He replied.

"Oh, well I won't be here tomorrow. I get to sleep in yay! Jessie has her first day at the supermarket tomorrow by the way." I said.

"Yeah I know. She thinks she won't make any friends there." He chuckled.

"She won't. She's lucky to have you. Otherwise she wouldn't have anyone to hang out with." I joked and we both laughed.

"Well the way I see it, I'm lucky to have her. The day you and Jess walked through that door was one of the two happiest days of my life." He said sweetly.

"Aww. Wait what is the other one?" I asked.

"The day she agreed to be my girlfriend." He grinned.

It was at that moment I knew:"You love her don't you?"

"Yeah I do. I'm too afraid to tell her though. As you know she doesn't really express her feelings that often." He said.

"Oh I know that better than anyone. But trust me, she feels the same for you and she will say it back." I assured him.

"Thanks mate. That really helped." He smiled.

"Anytime, mate." I teased.

"So you wanna do the beverages or be the cashier?" He asked.

"I'm cool with whatever."

"Okay well I can make the drinks today. Diana will come here today right before our first break." He said.

"Alright sounds cool." I replied.

Right then our first customer of the day came in.

"Good morning, what would you like to have today?" I said politely.