Chapter 18

"Victoria Reynolds, I'm in love with you."

Mu mouth fell open.

What?

This can't be happening.

Am I asleep?

Is this some kind of a dream?

I looked in his eyes and furrowed my eyebrows. Yep, I was awake.

I didn't know what to say. I just stared at him. My head was completely blank.

"What did you just say?" I blurted out. I couldn't have heard him correctly.

He looked disappointed but opened his mouth to speak: "I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that. I know you don't feel the same for me I just couldn't keep it in any longer. I'm so sorry I hope this won't ruin our..."

I interrupted him by crashing my lips to his. He imediately reacted and started moving his lips in sync with mine. The moment felt perfect. We have gone through so many things together over the years, and to finally be there with him in a different level felt absolutely amazing. All my ex boyfriends, all his ex girlfriends, every moment spent together, every day, every breath has come to this. It felt magical.

I put my arms around his neck and played with the ends of his blond locks with my fingers, lightly tugging. He placed his arms around my waist, bringing me closer.

I pulled away and he kissed my cheek before hugging me tightly.

"Can you say it again?" I asked. I needed to hear him say it again, just to make sure it really happened.

"I'm in love with you." He whispered.

"I'm in love with you too." I replied and closed my eyes.

The moment was unheard-of. His arms around me, my head leaned against his chest, finally telling each other how we truly feel in our hearts.

"Can you say that again?" He teased.

I giggled. "Niall James Horan, I love you."

I looked up in his eyes, waiting for him to say it back. I desperately needed to hear him say it over and over again. When he said it, butterflies erupted in my stomach, I felt complete. My heart didn't ache anymore, I was complete. He completes me.

"Victoria Ciara Reynolds, I love you." He finally said back.

The weird feeling returned. I don't think I'll ever get used to this. God I love him so much. He's the most amazing person I have ever met. The world might see a whole different version of him, but to me he is the funny, humble and sweet Niall I have known for years. To me, he is perfect.

He leaned in for another kiss and I gladly accepted.

*Tyler's P.O.V.*

I know they told me to go away but of course I didn't. I came back so I could see what's going on.

Seeing my Victoria snogging with Niall against that tree felt horrible. I felt sick to my stomach. Seeing her happy with someone else was heartbreaking. I should have never made that stupid mistake I did a few months ago.

I don't really despise Niall, I'm just jealous. Jealous of his fame, but mostly of the fact that right now he is the one kissing Victoria. I should be the one kissing her. I have to change that. She needs to understand that I'm the one for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~24 hours later~

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Me and Vicky were on our way home. Just one more hour sitting in this airplane before I would see the lads again. I missed them so much.

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life so far. I mean, I finally grew some balls and told Victoria how I really feel!