19-Spanking

Myra POV

With shaky and heavy breaths, I again tried to apologize hoping he might show some pity on me, but to my dislike, Rudra was so mad I have never seen him this furious, his eyes filled with so much anger and rage, I was trembling in anticipation of what he might do now and what lengths he could actually hurt me, and for the fact I knew he could hurt me terribly, I regret why did I ever think of crossing him, but I was so desperate to run away from him and my desperation landed me in a dreadful situation.

"SHUT UP" he yelled while pulling my hair making me face him, "Sorry is not helping you, baby girl, I was absolutely clear and I did warn you, and still you pulled this stunt"

I was breathless now I tried to wriggle from this grasp I was so afraid he looked like a beast now, his nostrils flared in anger seeing my wriggling, the back of his hand collided on my face, the hit stung so bad, my sobs were louder than before, my effort to run away from him became more aggressive, I blindly started to toss my hands and legs in an attempt to hit him somehow, but all of my efforts were wasted.

He did not budge an inch, he kept looking at me with his murderous eyes waiting for me to end my futile attempts, I gave up, my body is shaking, in an attempt to protect myself I wrapped my arms around my knees.

"Are you done?'' he asked me in a calm but scary voice, I could not gather the courage to look at him or muster a word, he abruptly pulled my arms, even that hurt his grip was so tight, he dragged me towards the bed, my eyes got wider in shock and fear all I could remember what happened last time.

I begged pathetically, "Ple..ase, I am so sorry Rudra" he hushed me and pulled me towards him landing me in a demeaning place, my stomach was on his lap.

And he wrapped me with his arm tightly making it impossible to move, my stomach churned in disgust and fear, and before I could anticipate any further, his palm connected to my bottom with a thump.

"Let me go, you can't do this, are you crazy?" I yelled.

"Shut up, you want me to spank your bare ass" he screams in anger and warns.

My mouth went dry I knew what he is doing, he is spanking me like a child, I felt humiliated and degraded, what I have done god to deserve all this shame and pain.

My thoughts were disturbed by his fuming voice "Every time I smack you, I want to hear your fucking apologize and I won't stop until I am 100% convinced you are actually sorry, behave like a child and get spanked like them, you deserve this" 

No words were exchanged then, he kept hitting my bottom forcefully and hard and I kept apologizing like a deranged woman, the smacks were so powerful, each time when he smacked, my body moved further, and he kept positioning me and my body on his lap.

I kept pleading to stop but every plea was unheard in fact after my pathetic pleas he would strike me harder making me squirm so bad, after minutes of humiliation and pain he decided to stop, my voice was gone by this time, saliva dripped from the mouth.

 I remained in the same place, my bottom was so sore and it ached so bad I just wanted this pain and agony to fade away, my eyes were closed and I shook uncontrollably, my mind was numb I refused to believe this actually happened to me, this is just a nightmare I kept chanting in my head but this is a brutal reality.

I am drained physically and mentally, he is sucking the life from my soul.

He lifted me tenderly from his lap and made me sit on his thighs while my legs were dangling down, this position startled me, my heaving chest would graze his torso every time I breathe, "PLEASE, jussttt st..opp, it hurts so bad" I whispered in such a small voice.

I have accepted my fate, nothing would save me,

 Rudra places my head on his shoulder and held my back tenderly with his arms and kept rocking my body front and back like parents to do calm the child, I felt more disgusted and started to struggle in his embrace.

Sobs just won't stop, no matter how hard I tried, I just want to disappear.

"Breath, it's over," he said while caressing my back so softly and tenderly, after moments of uncontrollable sobs and trembling, he made me face him.

Looking at him made me sob loudly, "Why don't you listen to me? look what you made me do, please don't make me hurt you", he said in annoyance and regret?

 His eyes were dark as ever but there is an unfathomable expression I couldn't understand, this man is insane, he is blaming me for all this, "Have you learnt your lesson Myra?" he asked me sternly, I hiccuped and nodded.

"Words Myra", he said in frustration, I jumped on this reaction.

"Yes, please, I am sorry", I said.

"Please don't cry, precious" he coos in my ears.

Suddenly I felt his lips on my neck, he started to kiss my neck, nibbling my skin in the process, surely making bruises there and then licking them, my hands were wrapped on my back with his one hand, I started to struggle badly.

 I moved backwards trying to make him stop, this only annoyed him more, he pulled me back and sealed my struggle by a brutal kiss on my lips, he bit my lower lips hard to enter his tongue in my mouth, he explored every inch of my mouth, I couldn't breathe and I started to turn and twist, finally, he broke the kiss and I gasped for oxygen badly.

My hands were still locked behind, I refuse to stop crying, and he wiped my tears with his thumb, I could even feel some wetness on my lower lips, he sucked my lower lips, I felt more disgusted and I moved my lower body and legs to loosen his grip, but he pulled me more closely, we were so closed I could feel his heartbeat.

 "Stop moving this way, you are making me hard," he said in a raspy tone.

 Initially, I didn't register what he meant, moments later I felt something poking my bottom, I was startled by this sensation, looking at my expression he had this smirk, I understood what he meant, my blood ran cold and I literally jumped from lap and to surprise he let me move.

"Relax please, sit here" he points towards the bed.

He removes pieces of ice from his alcohol glass and gently caressed my bruised and swollen face.

I literally jumped due to the sensation "Does it hurt so bad?" he questions and his expression had sorrow.

"Please I want to go home" I whined.

"For that, you need to calm down, I need to reduce the swelling and redness from your face, I hate to see you in pain and you would never understand this" he kept talking like he is talking to himself because whatever he said made no sense, he lives to hurt me.

"There, much better" he examines my face closely.

"Now can I go home" I felt like a whining child but I had enough.

"Look at me once, baby" he almost begged.

I did robotically "I. am. So, I have kept a few medicines and ointment in your bag, I message you, how to consume them" he was about to apologize but stopped, not that I would forgive him but does he feels bad?

"Take care, your ride is waiting down for you" he replies in a low voice, a dejected voice.

Without a second thought, I just left.

*************

A/n: Tell me what you think guys?

Do vote, comment and follow