59- Coming Home

Guys please do vote and share your feedback in abundance, this book will end soon, so with an open heart please vote and comment

Let's make this chapter reach 500 votes as well do vote guys, please :)

Rudra PoV

I and Rooh are dangerously intoxicated and tipsy as we vent our unhappiness and regret "So where is he now? the question seemed to trouble her the most, her breath hitch, her soft cries turned into painful loud sobs, and she broke down on her knees, she never had such kind of breakdown, yes she did cry but this for a different kind of pain I never saw in her eyes, I am barely under the influence at the moment.

I reached out to her and soothed her back "He is dead Rudra, he is no more in the world, he left me alone here with a heart crammed with his love"

The reality shook me how come she never mentioned this, I endeavor everything to comfort her but nothing work, now I realize this was an absolutely bad idea to drunk our sorrow in the alcohol.

I made her sit on her place and let her be, she needed to dispense the feelings out of her system, I gently rubbed her palms just to make her know I am here for her at her weakest time, just like when she was there for me.

"Rudra I treated him like a random THING, but he never said a word, he loved so much that he always overshadowed my unjustifiable behavior, he showered me with all the love he had, while I loved him at my convenience, I use to ghost him for months when I feel like, and got back together when I wanted, still with open hands he accepted me, he use to say "You are different and I understand if you need some time of me"

"I am no different, I was just a mean person who took him and his love for granted" her admissions were unbelievable to me.

"Did you ever love him?" I questioned, however bad it may sound, but it didn't seem at first that she had any feelings for him.

She laughed at my query "Love Rudra, I was the one who proposed to him and made him fall for me so hard, and after that willingly or unwillingly I did so many things to make him regret falling for me, but that never happened he grew more attached, more loving towards me and I started to maintain a distance because I felt he is interfering in my life, the only thing he was doing was caring and loving passionately"

I don't understand if she loved him, why would she behave like this "But then why would you behave like this?" I asked in utter confusion

"I really don't know Rudra, since childhood I had a tendency to break everything I loved, from toys to friend, from family to foe, which always leads to the path of loneliness, he knew this still chose to be with me, despite knowing I am tickling bomb which might fly into a rage any split second, he disregarded my flaws, my temper, my selfishness and my inability to love anyone but myself" she cried and continued

"All he ever wanted the tiniest bit of effort from my side, a hug may be or a shoulder to lean on but I was never there for him, he suppressed all his pain and still cared and loved me, he loved me like no other, but I made him feel like a fool, and one fine day over a letter I wrote two words and broke him "Goodbye Rudra"

"Yes his name was also Rudra, even after that letter, he reached out to me just to know I am ok and communicate that he will always love me and would waiting for me eternally, he was a man with such good heart, he saw best in me when I was worst, I treated him with so much coldness but yet his heart never turned cold towards me" I could hold back my tears, I don't know I started to miss Myra now before than ever before.