2- Retrouvaille?

Rudra POV

It is nice to see her again, but it hurts to feel that she doesn't feel anything, absolutely nothing.

10 years is a long time, why did our paths cross again?

These suppressed feelings for her were buried alive but after seeing her again I have this gut feeling these suppressed feelings will come forth later in the ugliest forms.

I have stopped displaying my emotions long back, Myra is the sole reason for that and now Anger is one of the most comfortable feelings for me, I had adapted that.

But now, my inner demons are fighting to take over, the results would be brutal.

I couldn't believe my eyes after 10 bloody years, I have seen her, she has grown so beautiful, her smile, those long hairs, and her hour-glass figure, fcuk I can't believe.

But Myra didn't even acknowledge me, does she really don't remember who am I, my blood boiled at that thought, she treated me like a stranger which ached my heart, why she has to pretend?

That simple handshake shooked me to the core, shit how and why was I affected so much, that touch had a memory, good and bad, but to the contrary, her eyes held no emotion for me.

 In sheer anger, I squeezed her hand so hard that the pain was evident in her eyes, I hated her eyes which had no emotion for me, but when fear and pain overtook her eyes, it hurt me less, both ways it aches me.

 In my cabin, my eyes were focused on her through the CCTV camera, I noticed her, all she did is smile, laugh, and worked with dedication, and her smile reached to her eyes, gosh how much I loved her smile, she looked serene and angelic, but this angel has thorns which had pierced my heart once, only I knew what depths of hell this angel had pushed me.

It was so good to see her, I felt the happiness I couldn't deny or avoid, but with happiness comes pain, which I never wished to feel again ever.

I was intentionally rude and arrogant towards her, so she would speak about the past or say something or fuck even recognize me, what games are you playing Ms. Myra Mehra.

Everything hurts, I just wanted to forget her and ugly feelings.

********

I reached my penthouse in a daze I cannot afford to go home today, seeing my family was the last thing I wanted, I would not be able to answer my mother, she can easily sense when something is bothering me.

I just need to vent out, remove these from m system, I cant feel that again, I don't want to suffer again.

What I needed was alcohol and good fuck and for which I called Julie immediately to come over to which she happily agreed.

The relation I and Julie share is strictly on the bed, whenever  I need to vent out she would be there and vice-versa.

No other expectations and no words are exchanged between us, we both like this way.

******** 

I slammed my cock up in her, fucking her mercilessly, just the way we like it.

I kept banging her raw and hard for long but the rage which was piled in my heart was rushing out I couldn't let Myra's thought vanish, even after 10 bloody years I can't get over her.

 I was angry with her but moreover, I am angry with myself how can she still affect me so badly.

 Pulling Julie's hairs backward I fastened my speed, thrusting her deeper and faster, the room was filled with moans, heavy breath, skin slapping, but my mind was filed by Myra Myra and Myra only.

Holding her ass I thrust again & again, she was panting and a moaning mess till now, finally I released making a loud groan, I left the room leaving her in a moaning mess state.

 We don't sleep or cuddle, after every session I leave the room and go to my room, Julie will leave as soon as she comes back to her senses.

********

Even after that hot session, I still couldn't think straight, I needed a cold shower, all the memories, pain and turmoil came back rushing, like I relived 10 years again in 1 day, how can you affect me so much still, out of frustration I punched the shower mirror so hard that it broke, leaving trails of blood on my hand.

 I look myself in a broken mirror and the irony was clear I am also shattered and broken inside but for the world, I am the very happy and content man.

I had buried her and her memories deep inside, but now the rage has taken over me, I cannot control it, I want to hurt her in ways she hurt me.

I am now possessed with rage, I have never felt so much rage as when pushed into passivity against my will.

Fuck it all, my demons are out to play now.

I have made my mind and this time I won't ruin my mind, heart, soul this time, Myra this time it's you who will suffer.

Well, now two will play this game...

*******

Tell me what you think guys <3