30- Dirty Dancing

Myra PoV

Our prolonged honeymoon was finished, I was thrilled to meet my parents and brother, but I was already missing the beautiful place also, well we are at Rudra's family home, he told me we shall be leaving here for few days, then will permanently shift to the penthouse, I asked him the reason of the same as I am habitual to live with a family, he simply stated his brother has a business set up in different city and mother works in an NGO and likes staying there often and so obviously they travel a lot, so basically no one lives there all the time.

 I even asked about his dad but he dodged the question and I didn't dare to ask him again, but one thing is sure that something is shady between uncle and his family.

And at the moment, I didn't find it appropriate to ask more questions about his dad. 

Rudra had resumed the office the subsequent day we came back, but he requested me to stay back till we shift to the penthouse so that I could gel with his family and get accustomed to them and vice versa.

Although I wanted to resume work, he was right I need to mix up with the family, so I stay back at home, but there was absolutely nothing to do, there were helpers for everything, I was getting bored, his mom and brother are lovable they made all attempt to make me happy and comfortable.

 After Rudras' departure for office, I and his mom would talk about random things for hours and when his brother would be free we would play chess while playing we clicked quite well, he was a crybaby every time he loses the game, but still, it was so much fun.

I spend most of my evenings in the backyard of the house, reading a book or roaming simply here and there, Rudra would come early in the evening, so the first place he comes to the backyard, he takes a walk with me.

Sometimes he looks so off-guard while we take a walk, there is a certain kind of quietness and calmness.

Today he was late I was about to go inside when I hear him calling my name.

"Tonight, we will meet my few friends in a club, so get pumped up and ready baby," he says in excitement, he has so many moods I wondered.

He even bought me a dress for clubbing, it was a decent half sleeve, knee-length purple dress, I still hard to believe this is the same Rudra who scared me to my gut, anyways things were good I wish it does not change any day, I was ready and sitting in the room waiting for him.

"Let's go, I am ready," I said when I saw him entering the room.

He gawks me from head to toe for one good minute and takes a slow step towards me, his dark orbs was making me all anxious, unwarily I fidgeted with my hands, he pulls me closer to his chest and whispers in my ear "We are not going anywhere, I intend to fuck you hard, you look so tempting" while he cups my sex roughly, making my body flinch backward.

Oh dear lord, he is no filtered at all.

I think he was serious because he started to unbutton his shirt making my legs weak, "No Rudra please I want to go out, it's been days" I tried talking to him while he was busy assaulting my neck with his kisses and bites.

"Ok fine, if want you to go out, but ill make you pay tonight for making me wait," he says playfully while he fixes his hair and shirt.

 I gulp in distress at the sentence but I pretended that I didn't hear what he said and made myself busy fixing my dress and hair.

While our way to the club in the car, "Rudra, I want to go to the mom's place tomorrow, can I?, its been really long since I meet them" I asked hopefully as I utterly missed my family, I have never been this far from them for a month, he chuckles and replied "Well I'll decide after tonight", oh god this man is impossible, I thought and avoided any further questions.

*******

The club was at its high as today was Friday, the crowd at its peak, dancing, and boozing every corner of the club, I saw these beautiful girls making me jealous as they looked so pretty and classy, I started to get uncomfortable and conscious about myself, it's not like I have not been to clubs but this place leaks richness and glamour, I kept staring while Rudra was talking to the manager maybe, I think he read my mind as he whispers in my ear, "Baby, these girls are no competition to you, stop starring them, it's bad to stalk"

 "I was not" I spoke in embarrassment, he grins and leads me towards some exclusive section of the club.

The place we sat was not that crowded, at least you could breathe, Rudra's friends were good, their talks were a little too much for me to understand but anyways I tried communicating with them all, Rudra noticed my uneasiness and immediately shifted the topic about our Paris trip where I could communicate happily, soon food and liquor were ordered.

Soon our table stench with the smell of hookahs and liquor, one of his friends asked him "How did you manage to get such a sweet girl you like her, forgot that how did he even got married, he never dated anyone.

 "Ya right, you drunk bastard" Rudra replies playfully while he draws smoke slowly and lightly, taking breaks in between puffs.

"Come, Myra, let's dance, these lazy guys just like to get wasted," one of the female friends says and pull me into the crowd, after a moment of awkwardness and I started to dance to the rhythm of the music, the surrounding was getting high, as more people started to dance, I actually enjoyed a lot, I dance to my heart content, I swing my body to the tempo of the music.

Suddenly I felt a pull and my body glued to Rudra's body, he grasps my ass and moved my body according to his movement, I squeal at the touch but he kept dancing, he spins me in a swift move and stops twirling me and collide our body hard.

"I saw you swinging your body so sensuously, are you trying to seduce me, my dirty dancer?" he accuses me and bites my ear lobe.

"NO NO," I said as my eyes got wider as I realized he was watching me dance, I mentally wondered what the hell he means by dirty dancer or dancing. 

Our dance was seamless, everything from our breathing to our moves sync, the heat between us grew more powerful with every passing second, his eyes were on me, but knew exactly how to move my body, by the end of the dance my body burned under his touches.

It was midnight when we left the club, after quick goodbyes, Rudra instructed the driver to drive us home, I was worn out due to excessive dances and this killing heels, the moment we sat in the car I remove the heels and sighed in relief.

 Moments later I started to doze off on Rudra's shoulder, I rested my head for a brief second and I felt warm hands caressing my inner thighs and a squeeze thereafter, Rudra clasped my mouth and said in my ears "SHHHHH, If you sleep now, I promise I will claim you till morning"

"No, you won't do such a thing" I contorted.

"I am sleeping, I am tired" I whined.

"Try me, anyways tonight would be a long night" he chuckles

"I will paint your thighs with purple hickeys" he replies making me so bothered, what's wrong with me.

 I gulped and shuddered as I see his expression, I knew one thing he was not fooling around, lust and desire were written on his face as I felt his fingers making patterns on my bare thighs warming my body beyond my enduring limit.

I pretend I am not bothered with his ministrations, while the reality is so different, he affects me, I am intoxicated with his presence, I stay holding my breath, as there was no distance between us.

I could not help but shiver in anticipation.

*******

An: Tell me what you think guys?

Do vote, comment and follow :)