41- Hurt Me More

I need to clear things from my side, firstly this is a fictional book, people have to learn the difference between real and fiction, other thing this book is a dark romance genre, you guy wish a divorce and Rudra should have talk it out? Do you people realize how toxic and possessive Rudra's character is how could he just talked it out when he saw his wife kissing someone and would it be justice to his character? You want me to change Rudra's abusive and dominating character just like that? tell me how will the proceed of the story, if things had to be this simple, the book will lose all the elements of a dark romance book and a toxic romance, the characters are crazy and equally wrong on their level, their relationship is toxic beyond understanding I know that but I have told you guys this story is not about roses and rainbow, please read the book with an open mind, if previous chapter events upset you so extensively, I request you refrain from reading the book further, and those who support this book and by the support I don't mean support the Dark Love, Abuse, Violence, Forced love, and so on, I need to hear from you guys more, so it motivates me to write better :) Thank you :)

Read the update till the end, a small surprise :P

Enjoy the update

Myra PoV

I woke up with a growling stomach in the late afternoon, it's almost 24 hours since I had my previous meal, I realize I am wearing his shirt and the greasy feeling between my legs, bottom and wrist was due to the ointment he applied while I was sleeping, a lone tear escaped from my eyes how could he still care about a cheater like me, he should cause me more and more pain, this might be the only way for my redemption, and there was a plate of food, medicines and juices for me on the side table, I don't believe this man, Rudra I don't deserve this, I don't deserve your love as well, I just want your apology that's it, what shaky hands I took medicine with the juice and had food while sipping water after every bite, I couldn't stop sobbing and I would end up choking on the food, I cursed myself and only wonder only if would have pushed Abhimanyu when he kissed me, things would be happier and simpler, it took a moment to ruin everything.

I quickly had a bath and searched for my phone everywhere but I couldn't find it, I need to talk Rudra, I need to amend things, I need to explain him everything, I need to apologize Rudra more than anything, I need his love again, I need my engagement ring and scared thread back, I need his efforts to make me fall for him, I just need my Rudra back, I need to be his wife, his baby girl again no matter what it takes.

I am determined and positive that Rudra would forgive me, I had nothing to do at the home, so I decided I would prepare his favorite meals and for the first time I will take all the efforts to make him happy so I arranged a small date night, the lavish meal in terms of quantity and quality was prepared, it took almost 4 hours to make them, I rearranged and decorated the dining table, placed candles on the table, placed Rudra's favorite champagne and after all this, I got ready in one of the favorite Rudra's outfit, he loves that outfit on me, I am excited and nervous at the same time, but I will speak honestly what happened there, how I felt about it and how I am utterly sorry for that. I will do anything to prove that I am only His Myra.

I am dressed up perfectly, with perfect makeup and accessories and waiting in the living area for him, I sat there for an hour it was past 11 in the clock, moments later I heard unlocking of the door, I immediately run towards the door, I hold his hands and led towards the dining area.