26- My Wife

Myra POV

The ride back was awfully silent, Rudra didn't utter a word, I could feel him fuming in anger, fear is running in my system but I was equally angry and sad about anything and everything.

 I refuse to cry anymore, I simply stare at the stars blankly not wanting to fear or apprehend anymore, I am just tired to live in fear, what could be more worst in my life I am already married to this devil.

No matter he has been fine after the marriage, that does not change he is a devil in my life.

As soon as we reached the destination, Rudra tried to drag me from the car, I harshly pulled back and left the car and stomped inside the villa without turning back.

 I was tired and just wanted to sleep, I just wanted to be left alone, I quickly went inside the room latched the lock of the door, and sighed in peace.

I miss me, my family, my home, my friends, I missed how things were before him.

*****

Moments later, I heard the loud banging at the door "Open the fcuking door, Myra" he shouted.

He kept banging the door and yelled at the top of his voice.

But I refuse to reply or open the lock, I just went to change my clothes, I know I need to be scared at this moment but I could care a less, I simply choose to ignore that only thing I felt that I am emotionally tired that's all I knew at the moment, I need everything to expect Rudra around me right now.

I don't wish to think anything, wanted to be as numb as possible.

I was showering peacefully when I felt a strong grip pulling my hair, I yelped "Rudra, get out of the bathroom" 

He throws the bathrobe on my face and yelled "Come out in 2 minutes"

I don't know where did I get this courage to defy him, I took my sweet time to come out of the bathroom, I am done playing obedient.

******

After 15 mins I was out of the bathroom, Rudra was sitting at the bar drinking, as usual, I ignore him and decided to sleep, I heard quick steps approaching me, he reeked alcohol.

"I hope the alcohol is out of your system, you are never drinking again" he ordered, " You don't get to order me Rudra this way, I am tired, just back off" I snapped

"Isn't your smallmouth talking too much?" he said.

I ignored and started to arrange the bed, he harshly pulls my arms and grips them with his hand "Stay away from me" I said without looking at him

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked calmly, which is odd.

" I want to" I screamed.

"Myra, don't push my limits, I had enough of your tantrums just because you are drunk," Rudra retorted, absolutely frustrated from my behavior.

"For the last time I am saying I am nowhere near to being drunk, okay just back off" I pushed him, I am completely in my senses, I am beyond hurt for so many reasons, he would never understand.

"ENOUGH" he screamed on my face, a look of bitterness swept across his face.

I trembled at his outburst but I choose to shield it with my newfound courage and boldness and screamed back