16- Vicious

Rudra POV

I have never felt so much rage ever in my life, I drove so recklessly I almost dashed into a truck as a result of which banged my head on the dashboard of the car, somehow I reached the penthouse.

Her words kept reverberated in my thoughts "I REJECT YOU because you are psychopath, I loathe your existent and like you in your dreams, I can't even look at your disgusting face, I despise you so much and now let go of me, you and your Bloody Proposal rot in hell"

All anger welled up in my chest, every incident, suffering from last 10 years come together once in all, I was quivering in anger, I accepted the fact that she doesn't remember or doesn't want to remember me, which was already painful for me.

I was willing to start fresh, but that little bitch rejected me, my love again, every moment every rejection, every moment of ignorance all came back like a tide, all the misery, the pain I am done playing good man, who says pain is temporary, ask me who soul is being slowly sucked by this never-ending pain.

Now I will show her what is the devil in the truest form actually means, it's payback time, I will show her how dangerous it can be to cross, reject and disrespect a man like me.

I promise myself I will cause her the same pain, the same intensity I felt.

 I kept cracking the alcohol bottles, I was so intoxicated due to the alcohol I have consumed, but even this does not reduce the pain.

I smack everything which came crossed me, but still, the storm inside my chest was not at peace.

 I just want to harm her so bad and make her feel the pain I am feeling, I will show her what a psychopath is actually capable of.

I see her everywhere laughing at me and my love.

I started to laugh like a maniac at her words "I will never ever get married to you, you are a devil in the truest form", it will so much fun breaking you piece by piece and I can't wait for that moment when you will come begging and plead to marry you.

I will hurt her, own her, break up and more importantly, I will cage her forever in my embrace, make her mine and have every bit of her for myself and yes I will make her love me, she has to love me and do everything that I wish for, I make her my little doll, the thought excites me to the core and I absolutely can't wait to f*ck her in every corner of this house.

Never ever I had this urge to hurt her, but today the urge to teach a lifelong lesson is overwhelming.

 I want to see her writhing under me with the pain and pleasure which only I can give her, the thought of making love to her made me hard, I jerked hard like a horny teenager under the shower, groaning loud thinking about her, gathering my breath under the shower.

I never did this, what is she doing to me? 

I felt much soberer than I was a few minutes ago but the soberness did not lessen the anger and fury a bit, I walked outside the bathroom stark naked and made few calls in order to disrupt the life of my beautiful baby girl.

I had given a lot of favor in my life to a lot of people and its time people shall return those favor with no question at all, they all owe me this, and by this time she must have received her surprise or rather shock already, the game is about to get wicked and I am enjoying every part of this, soon very MYRA you will be mine completely, absolutely at my mercy and pity, if I ever decide to show her that.