Daddy

Justin's POV
My fiancé y/n has a child, but not from a previous relationship, by force. After the first date she had told me that she did have a child in case that would break the deal between us. That's not something anyone should would against her. That isn't her fault, but I can tell that she loves her daughter deeply. I'm starting to fall for her too.
We just recently moved in together in a condo, just outside of Beverly Hills. Paparazzi are more likely to be in the city inside of more in the suburbs area. At first y/n was hesitant about it but after lots and lots of convincing, she agreed.
Her daughter y/d/n has really warmed up to me in the months that I've been around her. She used to just look at me interested but now she'll actually stay in my arms, sometimes even falling asleep. Shes so precious to me.
I walked into the living room with eleven month old y/d/n sleeping in my arms to see y/n watching a tv show and greeted her, "Hey baby!"
"Hey Justin! Want me to take her from you?" She questioned.
I shook my head and sat down as y/d/n slowly started waking in my arms. She looked around her surroundings before settling back into my chest.
"Hey baby girl, are you awake? Is that a smile, aww your so pretty sweetheart" I cooed at her as her smiled grew.
She clapped and then suddenly turned her head confused, "Dada?"
Y/n's head snapped towards us as quick as lightening looking at me for my reaction. My heart skipped a beat and I felt a rush of emotions, the most prominent is pride. This little girl trusts me enough to call me a role the is always that is going to be close to her.
"Yes baby, it's Dada. I love you so much" I replied.
She screamed giggling and started chanting, "Dadadadadadadadadadadada" without stopping.
I gave her a big kiss on the cheek and a hug. She returned the affection by grabbing my cheeks in her hands and pulling her face towards mine in attempt of kissing me.
"Your my pretty baby" I whispered to her.
She's mine and no one is going to take that away from me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Do you guys want it the other way around her Justin is a father?
~Mikayla<3