Dedication

To Lena
                         For her editing skills and patience.

                                                 And

                                    To My Lovely Friends
                                   For loving and not barfing. 

© 2014, Luna Kim 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher. 

*Yeah, so basically steal, and I'll send the hound after ya! (the beast in my profile picture). And trust me, you don't want that.

"i feel like after every chapter all i think about is 'okay, this is my favourite chapter!' but i mean it just keeps getting better and better idek."
   - bizzareartist

“...YOU ARE SERIOUSLY AMAZING! you have me hooked on to werewolf stories from just reading yours, now let me tell you that is a big feat because i'm normally really picky when coming to reading so its seriously awesome that you made me start a new genre!”
 - blacksareawesome (now 'messengerbird')

“Your character bring laughter and smiles to my face as I read your story. Thanks!”
   - mamagator

"I have to give you KUDOS on this story and your writing BUT your character and plot development is BEYOND BRILLIANT and your descriptions are to die for!!"
  - Alaeryel

“Wow what an amazing story i found this when i was going to bed but i couldnt put it down i had to finish. I love all the characters. I wouldnt change a thing about calebs and jennas relationship. I probably look like a dope smiling every time something else happens. I love it and cant wait for more. Thank you for this wonderful story.”

   - jrose1987

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! You are such an amazing writer, and I am SO eager to read more! Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen. On a scale of 1-10 I give this a 100. Amazing job :)"
   - vanillatiramisu

“...I found your story in the pop page and I enjoyed reading it so much that I immediately forced my friends to read it and we are all dying from how funny your story is!..."

  - kitterie

"Hey there! I just wanted to drop a note to let you know just how much I've enjoyed your story 'Captured'. The pace you've set in the telling is absolutely marvelous! It's been like watching a REAL relationship build between all of the characters, especially between Caleb and Jenna. The 'people' we love, we've grown to adore, and those we can't stomach - well, we've probably not liked them from the start, but 'seeing' them in action makes it hard to cozy up to them, ya know?

I adore your writing style, and 'Captured' is one of my favorite stories. I look forward to reading through to "The End", and seeing where the paths each character has chosen finally leads them.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent and delightful story with us!"
  - Jananalupe