Chapter 18|| Group Date

Hey guys :D This is probably going to be a long chapter, so I hope you all enjoy :)

I swear, I'm so indecisive about uploading new stories.. I've tried publishing No Good so many times, I'm giving up :') I just can't stick with more than one story (for now).

If anyone would like to PM me, feel free to do so! I've made some awesome friends recently through PM's and I'd love to make more! Also, if you have any ideas for the story, comment them or PM me, because I'd really like to incorporate other people's ideas into my story :) My main "ideas maker" just moved cities :( so I'll probably get bad writers block without your help!

Can I just say that this chapter has been inspired by The Notebook and Grease, so excuse the similarities and the cliche bits...

Happy Reading x

~Chapter 18~

Matt's POV

I knock on the door softly, glancing down the hallway.

"One second." Someone answers through the door, they're voice muffled. The door opens wide, revealing Tessa on the other side. I grin walking past her and into the room. I'm greeted by Buttons, licking my leg, and I pick him up.

"Right, well I guess I'll see you at breakfast. Big day today." I walk out again, Tessa stopping me.

"Woah, where are you going with Buttons?" She furrows her brows.

"I'm taking him for a walk. Be quiet Tess, you'll wake everyone up." I lean against the door frame, the dog in one hand. Tessa looks at me for a long time, eyes drooping. It's 5:30 in the morning, but I couldn't sleep, so I decided I better find something to do. Tessa's nose wrinkles.

"Your shirt smells really bad." I laugh softly, passing Buttons to Tessa and I take my shirt off. I take back Buttons and throw my shirt inside the room. I smirk, watching as Tessa tries not to look at my bare chest. She clears her throat.

"Well, um, I'm going back to bed, so I'll catch you later then." She turns back into her room, picking up my shirt and throwing it at my face.

"You really need to wash that." Button's starts sniffing my shirt, Tessa looking at the dog in disgust.

"I could wash it, or I could wear in inside out for a few days." Tessa rolls her eyes and turns to close the door, but I catch her arm.

"For today, just remember not to cause any arguments. You seem to do that a lot." She scoffs, muttering a goodbye and closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt's POV

"So, Matt, today is the carnival day, when you go on a group date with the girls. What are you most looking forward to today?" The interviewer sits next to the camera, her legs crossed. She a hot blondie, wearing her hair in a tight bun. She kind of reminds me of a school teacher, pursed lips and all.

"Well, for the carnival today, I'm probably looking forward to spending time with all the girls in a cool environment. I mean, there's not as much pressure as a one-on-one date, and I can see how the girls get along with each other." I'm also pumped for all the cat fights that will go down, I add mentally.

"Any things you aren't looking forward to?" The interviewer tilts her head, waiting for my answer. I glance at Walt, who's a few paces behind the interviewer, and he nods.

"I'm not looking forward to the tension that will be between the girls, I guess. Um, yeah, I don't really wanna get sick on the rides." I say, laughing nervously. What I almost blurted out to the interviewer is that I wasn't looking forward to that bloody camera man, Stefan, coming along.