Chapter 2|| Applying

Next chapter! :D I've been isolating myself the past few days, so I should have a lot of chapters up in the next few days, since I have nothing better to do than write...

I'm starting a new job soon so I may have to upload less frequently, so just hang in there and I'll try to have a chapter up each week, considering I'm making two stories at the moment, I'm hoping you'll bear with me in case I get the books confused occasionally. Thanks x

~Chapter 2~

Tessa's POV

As I walk around town with Ruby the next day, I see thousands of teenage girls applying for Celebrity Bride at the post office, shopping mall and even the frozen yogurt stand. Sign up sheets have been put up everywhere in the city and so many people are keen to get onto the show. Whether it's to meet Matt Peterson or for the money I don't know, but it's odd how huge his fan base is. I never quite realised until now just how many people love him.

"Hey, fancy that. There are sign up sheets for Celebrity Bride everywhere. And guess what! You're old enough to enter Tessie." Ruby nudges my arm as we walk past the crowded post office. I shrug my sister off, but of the corner of my eye I see Tyler standing with some girls. Flirting probably... I roll my eyes and walk up to him, but he completely ignores my presence. What a dick. I'm so angry, that while he is looking, I grab the nearest sign up sheet and fill out my details. I see Tyler flinch when I grab the form, but other than that, his face is stoney.

"Hey." I say to him as I walk past, for the sake of being able to avoid an interrogation from Ruby later on. 

"Hey," Tyler grabs my arm tight and pulls me back before I can walk off,"are you signing up for that stupid tv show?" He looks pissed off, but I don't care. If he wants to flirt with girls and ignore me, it's his problem, so he can deal with me doing what I want too.

"Yeah, I am. As if you would care though." And with that I pull my arm out of his grip and walk off, ignoring his plea from behind me to stay and talk about it. I feel Ruby beside me, totally confused about what happened between me and Tyler, and excited that I signed up for Celebrity Bride. Shoot! Why the hell did I sign up for that? I sigh inwardly and avoid talking or making eye contact with my sister until we get home. When we turn down our driveway, I fasten my pace to the front door and walk inside, not bothering to close the door or take off my shoes, going straight to my bedroom and slamming the door behind me. I sit on my bed and cry. I cry because Tyler doesn't care about me, because I just signed up for Celebrity Bride and instantly regretted it, because of my family and because all of this is Matt Peterson's fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt's POV

"Ugh!" I slam my foot into the leg of my bed, too angry to care if I break anything. My dad and Walt just made the decision to put me on that stupid show without me. I hear a faint knock at the door followed by the creak of the door handle as one of the maids opens the door.

"Yes?" I say. I clear my throat and push my fingers through my hair. We just got a new maid and she is super hot. She looks at me unsure, fidgeting with her dress.

"Your friends are outside, they said they're going into town tonight if you wanna go." She speaks in a southern accent. So hot. I quickly grab my phone and change my shirt, not caring that the maid is still in the room.

"Yeah, okay. So, when do you get off your shift?" I lift only my eyes to look at her, a grin playing on my lips. She smirks and bites her lip, shifting her weight onto her left leg.

"In 5 minutes..." She looks at my bedside table clock, waiting for my answer. I lead her out the door, telling her to get ready and meet me outside. I shrug on my jacket as I walk down the hallway, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it on the way. I jog down the front steps, puffing out smoke as I go. I see my mates standing outside by their limo, obviously bored of waiting. 

"Hey guys, how's it?" I greet them by grabbing their hand and pulling them into a quick hug.

"Yeah, good. We heading off now?" One of the boys opens one of the limo doors and turns back to me, squinting in the afternoon sunlight.

"Our flight leaves soon Matt, we should get going right about now if we wanna get there on time." I'm just about to reply when my house door opens, releasing the maid from before. She'd taken  off her work uniform, wearing a skin tight leather strapless dress with hot leather boots. My friends dog whistle from behind me and I smirk at them, mouthing for them to shut up.

"Boys, meet, um-"

"Amber." The maid, Amber, walks up to the boys, giving them a wave while looking them up and down. She turns back to me, linking her arm under mine and moving toward the limo.

"Are we ready to go?" She raises her eyes to look up at me, pushing out her chest slightly. She so wants me... I laugh silently, then start moving forward with Amber.

"Yeah, I guess we're ready, right boys?" I look over at them, some of them raising their eyebrows at me.

"Great!" She smiles seductively and climbs into the car, letting go of my hand and leaving the boys and I staring at each other. This is gonna be a great night. I grin and jump into the limo, which takes us to our plane, ready to fly to Los Angeles for the night.