Chapter 11|| Typical day in the house

What does everyone think of the story so far? I've been getting a few P.M's from fans telling me they like the story and it really means a lot to me, thank you guys! x It's the readers like you that make writing all the more fun, haha!

Enjoy! x

~Chapter 11~

Tessa's POV

"Oh my gosh, it was seriously so cool!" All the girls are sitting in the green room, huddling around Tia and waiting for her to tell the story of her date with Matt. Tia is sitting down, her legs folded in front of her, with everyone lying on beanbags and couches. 

"Just tell us what you did already." Courtney says as she looks at her nails. I poke my tongue at her and Tia smiles. 

"Okay, fine. So, we went in the limo to this big field, somewhere in the city, and there was a hot air balloon all ready to go. We went up and had a picnic in the sky. It was amazing!" I hear some sighs from the girls and Courtney scoffs.

"I hope Matt doesn't take me on a date like that, that's boring." My blood boils as Courtney says that and I feel like kicking her in the face. Today is her turn to go on a date with Matt and she's trying to make it as obvious as possible. God knows what she's accomplishing from this. Tia scowls at Courtney and raises her voice.

"It was not boring, it was romantic!" She stands and walks out, quickly announcing she's going to get some orange juice. OJ is Tia's go-to drink for when she's angry, sad, happy, wait, scratch that - it's her go-to drink for anything. Courtney shrugs her shoulders and walks out too. 

"I have to go get ready for my date." She smiles, gives everyone a wave and skips out. I roll my eyes and stretch. I get up from the couch and stand next to Sam, who is watching the tv intently. An animal documentary is on, something about polar bears and seals. 

"Hey," I say, bumping her shoulder with mine. She turns to me and grins.

"Hey, I forgot to ask, how was your date with Simon yesterday?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I laugh.

"His name is Stefan, and it wasn't a date. He was just showing me around." Sam scoffs and shakes her head.

"Wasn't a date? Of course it wasn't... It's obvious, even Walt was talking about you two!" I look at her in confusion, my cheeks going red. 

"Well, it wasn't a date, just so you know." Sam laughs and goes back to watching her animal documentary. I walk out of the green room and almost run into Matt.

"Shoot." I hold on to the wall so I don't fall forward and move back slightly. 

"I need to talk to you. Come on." He turns and walks through the house, going up the stairs. I follow him up, unsure of where he is taking me. 

"Where are we going Matt?" He turns back to me and puts a finger over his mouth. 

"You aren't supposed to come down this side of the house." He speaks quietly as we turn another corner past the room the girls and I are staying in. Matt leads me up a small set of stairs and stops at a door at the end of a short hallway. He pulls a key out of his pocket and opens the door, gesturing for me to enter. I hesitate, then walk inside the dark room. Matt walks in after me and closes the door quickly. It goes pitch black. Matt stumbles around and curses as he tries to find the light switch.

"Why did you close the door?" I say, getting irritated. 

"Because I could hear my dad downstairs." I sigh and I start walking around with my hands out, trying to find the light switch myself. I hit my knee on something wooden and I let out a stream of cuss words. I walk forward, nursing my injured leg when Matt finds the light.