Chapter 12|| The sign

Hey guys! 

I've got a new cover, that I adoooooore, made by my fave (_Orangeblossom). Thank you so much Tia and I love you more than Magnus loves glitter xx Everyone, if you want a good cover for your Wattpad story, message _Orangeblossom and harass her to make you one! 

Hope you're all enjoying the story, and if you do please send me a message, it does mean a lot to me. If you want me to read your stories, which I have been getting a lot of requests for, don't be afraid to send me a P.M xo

Also, check out my new story ADDICTED if you have time! I've just started writing it, and I'm thinking of taking No Good off hold soon! :)

Happy Reading!

~Chapter 12~

Tessa's POV

I spend the next day in my room, away from everyone. Sam brings me food at meal times and ocassionally stays with me for a while to talk, but I don't tell her what happened. All she knows is that I'm upset about the video of Stefan and I getting out. I'm pissed off at that, but what is really hurting me is what Matt said. I am not a charity case. I sit at my piano, playing Ode to Joy for half an hour straight, until I get bored and I play on my guitar. I write some of a song I've been working on and I sit on my bed eating. I get a knock at the door and Stefan walks in. I'm so overwhelmed with everything that I run to him and jump into his arms. He strokes my head and holds me tightly, kissing my forehead. 

"Did you see the video." He nods.

"Yeah, but I'm guessing that's not what you're so upset about." I shake my head, my vision blurring.

"Do you wanna tell me about it?" He says softly. I shake my head again.

"No, no it's alright. It's fine. I'm fine." Stefan puts me down and raises my chin to look at him.

"Alright. Come on, I'm taking you somewhere." I sigh.

"I don't want to go anyway Stefan, I just want to stay in here today." Stefan looks around the room and furrows his eyebrows.

"In here? Where's the fun in that, why don't we go to the pool?" Stefan smirks and I smile a little. 

I jog over to my cupboard and grab a pastel pink bikini, quickly changing in the bathroom and throwing on a white dress to cover up. I open the door, walking over to meet Stefan. He nods his head in approval and holds out his hand to me, grinning.

Stefan and I head over to the pool together, people walking past eye us holding hands and whisper to their friends. I roll my eyes and grip Stefan's hand. Stefan opens the gate for me, I smile brightly and I dip my toes in the water to find the temperature is perfect. I tug my dress over my head and tie my hair in a loose bun before running over to the pool and jumping in. Bubbles surface around me and I open my eyes to see Stefan jumping in with a cannonball. I re-surface and have enough time to take a deep breath right before Stefan grabs me around the waist and spins me around, slamming his lips against mine.

 We don’t kiss for long before somebody interrupts us by splashing us with water, I pull away and see Tia standing there grinning. I laugh and scoop water in my hands, throwing it at her and laughing again when the water lands on her clothes and she shrieks. For a few moments, I see myself with Matt, on the first night I was here. We stood where Tia is currently standing. I shake my head and try to take my mind off him.

Tia and I have a water fight for a few minutes and Tia gestures for me to stop, still giggling. She strips off her clothes, leaving her in a blue bikini and holds her nose, then jumps in the water.