Chapter 25|| I Think I Love You

I'm back! Not gonna make a big deal about it, but I decided that I couldn't just leave Celebrity Bride like that, and I've now found the time to continue uploading chapters, along with a little push from my close friend (ty Tia x). I'll upload a chapter regularly, I promise this time! XD 

I seriously have missed writing chapters, and since my life isn't at its best lately, I thought I'd hide away on Wattpad again, and watch Teen Wolf since SEASON 5 is out, woohoo! If you're a TW fan you should vote for this chapter and comment so we can fangirl together ('specially since sciles is giving me heart attacks at the moment) x

Anyway, happy reading guys, I'm glad I'm back xo

Chapter 25

~Tessa's POV~

"I think I love you." I breath out, listening to nothing but the soft, steady beat of Matt's heart as I lie my head against his warm chest. He kisses the top of my head and intertwines his hand with mine. We're lying on a pile of beanbags on the floor of his music room in the earliest hours of the day, and I'm surprised we can keep our eyes open. Now that Sam knows about Matt and I, I no longer have to come up with lame excuses of why I'm out of bed at 2am and missing from lunches occasionally. 

"I think I love you too, Tess." Matt's phone buzzes beside him, and he picks it up, his brows furrowed.

"It's Jaspar, messaging me at this time..." He shakes his head in disbelief and replies quickly. I stretch out, before making an attempt to get up before Matt grabs me and holds me tighter, making me squeal. 

"Where are you going?" He tickles me in the side and I giggle, pushing him away to no avail. 

"I should really go and have a shower, or at least be in my room when everyone is called down to breakfast. Stop it Matt! No, stop-" I begin laughing loudly, wriggling out of his grip and smiling like and idiot when I turn to face him. I bite my lip, admiring him as he looks at me, with his sparkling eyes that make the stars jealous and killer smile. He groans and looks at me in mock pain.

"Don't bite your lip, you're so far away and you're looking so sexy." I raise my eyebrows, before taking off my shirt to reveal a lacy black bra. 

"What are you doing to me?" He says, and he's barely able to move and grab me before I'm on top of him, pinning him down. I hold his arms down with my hands, moving my face closer to his. I tease him by bringing my lips to his and pecking him lightly on the lips, before whispering against his ear.

"I should really go.." I smirk as I get up quickly, not giving him enough time to react before grabbing my shirt and running out the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Matt's POV~

Tessa will be the death of me... I think to myself as I make my way down to my bedroom before breakfast. I take off my shirt in the bathroom, rubbing my eyes, only seeing her against my dark eyelids. I undress completely, getting in the shower and letting the steaming hot water flow down my body. Every time I close my eyes, all I see is her face, her gorgeous smile, her sexy body, her adorable eyes and nose. I can't get her out of my head... Why am I still doing this stupid competition? I already have my bride, why do I need anything else?? I can't begin to think of how she must feel every time I go on a date with another girl, I can't even begin to understand what it would be like for her, knowing all the stories about me and realising that most of them are in fact true. Am I a terrible person? Yes. Do I deserve her? Of course not. Do I want her? Yes, hell yes. 

After several hours of being in my room playing PlayStation, a knock at the door makes my heart skip at beat. Tessa I think, moving quickly to the door on the other side of my room. It's only 6:30 am, since I  last checked, who else could it be? I open the door to Walt, looking at me gravely. I try not to look disappointed, knowing I will have to behave extra well in order to prove to Walt and my dad that I don't need to be on this stupid show any longer. 

"You're father wants to see you, in his office." I scratch my head, sighing loudly.

"At this time in the morning?" I try my best not to sound bitter, a futile attempt. 

"I am afraid it's of great seriousness, regarding Mr Peterson's health. So get your ass out of the stinkin' room and come with me." Walt looks at me unimpressed.

"Hey, my room does not stink... That bad." I cross my arms across my chest, and Walt's eye twitches slightly. 

"I am ready to quit I'm so done with you." He grabs my arm, leading me to my dad's office despite my resistance. 

Yeah, so this is a short ass chapter but I was just announcing my arrival on watty again so definitely expect a bigger chapter later on this week or so! xx