Chapter 17|| Girls Day

SO sorry everyone, this chapter should have been uploaded 2 weeks ago! But when you're Maddy, you can't go to another country without leaving your laptop charger at home... I didn't get to upload the Christmas chapter I was planning on uploading, but that's okay..

I was also having a great holiday (I hope you guys did!) and then something happened and it just sucks! Haha, so I'm happy to be uploading again and getting back into the Celebrity Bride world xo

Hope you enjoy and again, sorry this is late! 

Happy Reading x

P.S. Has anyone read the book The Duff?? And if so, can you explain to me why someone had to make it into a movie but change the whole plot?! I'm so annoyed! :')

~Chapter 17~

Tessa's POV

I'm dreaming about Stefan and I in Paris, having a picnic in front of the Eiffel Tower and something wet touches my ear. I jump awake and push away Sam, who has stuck her wet finger in my ear. I rub my ear with my t-shirt in disgust, while Sam smirks and wipes her hand on her pyjama pants.

"You're gross." I frown and get out of bed, still feeling ridiculously giddy from my oh-so cliché dream featuring Stefan.

"Yeah, well I had to wake you up somehow. We're going out today, remember? You, me, Tia and Britnee. We're even allowed to dress ourselves today and we still get to wear the cool tv show clothes!" Sam claps excitedly and I smile, determined to be happy for a whole day. I put on a bra quickly and Sam and I go downstairs for breakfast. The table is quiet, with only 16 girls left, and one gone on a date with Matt, and we can enjoy our food in peace. My eyes droop as I eat my coco pops and I yawn loudly. Last night I was up late, writing lyrics to a few new songs I've been working on. I went to the unlocked music room so Sam could sleep. I jump a little when Sam puts a mug of hot coffee in front of me and sits down. 

"I could hear you yawning from the kitchen. Bad sleep last night?" I shrug.

"Got to sleep later than expected." She nods and I take a sip of my coffee. Immediately I feel the caffeine moving through my body, waking me up and keeping me awake. After a very uneventful breakfast, we have our showers and head to the prep room to get ready. Tori is hovering over me and I can tell she's just dying to help me put on some clothes, but I won't relent! I end up putting on a pale blue sun dress and Tori insists on putting some mascara, eyeliner and red tinted lip balm on me, which I allow. She sprays some vanilla perfume around me and hands me some white flat sandals. I leave my hair down, but I put some sea salt spray to texture my hair, like I'd seen in a Youtube video once. As I wait for the others to get ready, I hear barking and I race to the front door to see Walt walk in with Buttons. He sees me immediately and runs to me, jumping up and licking me.

"Naw, hello Buttons! How are you? You're a cutie, yes you are!" Walt closes the door, turning to me exhausted.

"You can take that little bugger out with you guys today, he's a pain! Ruined my beautiful European pillows." 

"Sorry Walt, we'll definitely take him." I stifle a giggle at the way Walt said 'European pillows' and he hands me Button's leash. I put him on his leash and take him to the prep room. Tia freaks out, in a good way, screaming with delight and looking at Buttons in awe. I laugh and we grab our bags, ready to go. Stefan isn't coming with us today, so Roger and another camera man, Nick, are coming. They said they'll film a few bits and then give us our privacy for the rest of the day, which we're fine with. We hope into the car, a fricking convertible, and head out into the city.