The King's Alpha Queen

Well, Hello! Hope you enjoy!^^

I waited for my front lines to crash with the enemy.I had no doubt my wolves were strong to tear them to pieces. They tore heads, ripped shoulders, took out organs. I watched on top on a rock as they fought. I felt myself smiling at our soon to be victory. I had given all my men a specific job. Kill them all, leave their Alpha to me. My eagle eyes narrowed down towards the biggest one of them all. He knocked down my men, throwing them like rats. My wolf howled in excitement. I ran down in my wolf form, moving everything in my path to get to my target. I had gained many packs before this one. What would make this pack an exception?

*********

"What would you like for us to do with them ,Alpha?"

I started walking away, uninterested.

"Lady Alpha! Lady Alpha! We will work hard. Our full devotion to you. Please don't kill us." They cried from behind me. My men had taken prisoners without my consent, thinking these four guys would have a chance in my pack. I had told them plenty of times, pity was not acceptable when at battle.

"Why should I, eh?" I said as I turned around to face them. I leaned against a fallen tree, crossing my arms in front of me.

"Alpha. They won't be dangerous towards the pack."

David said as he came to my side. The sun hitting his redish brown hair, his worried face worser than ever.

"How many times have I heard that already,David?"

"Enough times to have changed your mind." He answered with narrowed eyes. He was great at convincing when moments like this happened. He knew how to get the best of me.

"How will they be of use to me?"

"Please! Lady Alpha! We don't want to fight anymore. Give us a chance! We will prove everything to you! Please!" One of them begged.

I looked down at my new mark on my arm. This one had more patterns than the other ones. Every time I gained a pack, a new "tattoo" or mark would appear on my skin. The type of carving on my skin depended on the Alpha I had destroyed. This last one was stronger than all of the other ones I have fought. The mark ran from my elbow, to the front of my hand. To most people, normal people, it looked like a complex tattoo. To my kind, it meant superior power. I had eaten different Alpha's hearts. Their full power came with it.

"Do whatever you want with them."

"Thank you Lady Alpha! Thank you!" They said as they bowed down to the floor.

"David. Do whatever you want with them."

I did a back flip, jumping over the fallen tree. I landed on the other side and transformed into my wolf form, running away from there. I felt eyes on me as I ran. My Wolf carrying me through the forest.

"Charlotte."

I slowed down as I heard David's voice in my head.

"Hmm?"

"Please hurry up with your run. You'll miss the plane back to San Francisco."

"I'll be back at the camp in a bit."

"Are you alright?"

"Why do you ask?"

"You know why I ask."

"Stop worrying too much. I'm fine."

"As you say. Please come back to me as soon as possible."

I had ended up in the same rock I stood as I watched my men fight against the other pack. How I wished I could of joined my men when they fought. I had trained every single one of them. They were exceptional fighters. The more packs I gained, the more men I had. Power,power,power. Man would never have me in my knees. Power, I'll do anything for it. As long as I was able to protect my pack, the pack I have acquired with sweat and blood, I didn't care how I obtained it all.