Ch8.

(David's POV)

After making sure she had completely fallen asleep and had no more wounds, I made my way to where Angel was at. I opened the door to find Seline tied up to a chair, Angel standing in front of her.

"You know me quite well Seline. You know how awfully disgusting I can get."

"What is she doing here David?!"

I leaned against the door, crossing my arms in front of my chest. I had to stay calm and relaxed although I really wanted to chop somebody's head off. No matter how pissed off I was at Seline, I couldn't hit her.

I had promised her Father that I would take care of her that was the reason why she lived with my Mother.

It was my house they lived in after all. If one of them did not like it, the door was right open for them to leave even though in the end I would find them another place.

So due to all the respect I had towards her Father, I couldn't hit her.

"Technically, this is her house. Question is, what are YOU doing here Seline?"

"Why are you protecting her David?! You never cared about that whore!"

Like if he knew what I was thinking, Angel's hand went up across her cheek.

I motioned for him to stop before he did it again. A thin red line ran down from the corner of her lip, her eyes already getting glossy.

"My Mother sent you, didn't she?"

Like any other wolf, furry was visible in her glare.

She spitted out some blood on to the floor, her breathing getting heavy.

"Go get bent."

A strong presence stopped my thoughts from continuing.

One...two...three... Ten?

So she brought people along? And they were First Line Fighters. Impressive. But I couldn't go out and take care of them. I would take my anger out on them and eventually kill them. I had to make Angel get them.

"There's ten outside. Bring them here alive. "

He quickly dashed to the door, his long footsteps echoing down the hall.

"My sweet Seline," I got closed to her and lowered myself to meet her eyes. An evil smile already spreading on my lips.

"I may not be able to personally kill you for what you did but I will have you fed to the dogs. Don't test me. You know I will do it."

**************

"And you call yourselves First Line Fighters? Unbelievable."

I leaned against the wooden desk behind me, dumbfounded as I looked at these tiny men. I had to give it to Charlotte, she demanded that all her men had some muscle and meat in them. These guys were kneeling down in a row, their broken arms hanging by their sides. Angel stood behind them watching their every breath.

"You couldn't possibly be Johnson's men, you must be my mother's personal guards. Tell me, did you come to attack or to supervise ?"

A small grunt from upstairs caught my focus.

I listened closely, small movements suddenly making me feel uneasy.

The urge to go and check irritated me but I had to. I rubbed the back of my head as I contemplated what to do next.

"Take them to the casino and lock them up until I get a chance to go. "

"Yes Alpha."

"Oh, and contact Mr. Howard. Tell him I have his daughter. "