Ch.23

Hi my loves! Vote/comment/fan suggest anything. I'm all ears!^^

I quickly sat up, dusting off the creatures that were walking around my forehead. I thought they were ants from how tiny their steps felt, but when I opened my eyes, two white rabbits stared at me in wonder. They still stayed even after my quick and bursting awakening, looking at me with black little eyes. They paced from my legs to the ground like if they were trying to get my attention, one pulling on my dress. I found myself enjoying watching them run with such freedom, but soon enough, I quickly grimaced once I started feeling this anxiety and sick feeling inside of me. I didn't even realized that I was out of breath, my hand tightening on my dress.

I looked up once again, trying to calm my fast beating heart.One of them reached up to touch my arm with its small paw, turning his head to each side.
I looked as well, spotting the still beauty that surrounded us. Blue, yellow, pink, purple, red flowers stood all around. They weren't just a few, but in great numbers. You couldn't even look down and see some traces of grass. I was surrounded by flowers of all kinds, growing all at different heights and colors. I stood up, my eyes still in awe as they glanced around. The trees above covered the whole area below, it's branches arching down and letting their gorgeous petals touch the ground. They were pink, white and purple too!

"They're cherry blossoms."

A sudden,unknown voice said from behind me. I quickly turned, my feet tangling themselves and causing my fall. The rabbits froze in place, watching the person as he came closer. They turned one last time before running off, invisible to see from the high heights of the flowers. My eyes immediately locked with his sapphire eyes...those eyes which had found mine before. He was tall, his chest slightly exposed while revealing his detailed, milky structure. His clothing consisted of an ivory color shirt with long sleeves and with buttons running down the middle. His loose, black pants were tied around his hips with a brown belt, his boots seeming tough to brake any tree. He carried a basket on his back, two straps holding on to his shoulders. And with his other hand, a long staff,that measured up to his hips, supported his leaning body.

"I won't hit you with it, I promise."

The young man said as he laughed, shifting his full body's weight on to the staff.The sun's rays were suddenly right on my eyes, blocking me from looking at his face. His eyes, on the other hand, wanted to be seen since they were the most visible and self illuminating.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?"

His gentle voice asked as his eyes looked up, shining before closing shut while seeming to enjoy the cool breeze that passed by. I kept my eyes on him, wanting for the sun to move just a little bit in order to see his entire face.
And indeed, his face was more beautiful than everything around me. I held my hand up to my chest as I stared, realizing that those hard beating sounds came from my heart. It ached like before, but strangely, it wasn't the same pain.
His face...it glowed brighter than the sun itself, more delicate than those cherry blossoms hanging above us.

"Are you alright?" he asked with a concern look.

I had been staring at him for some time for he cleared his throat before he asked. But the thing was that I couldn't stop staring at such face. He lowered the basket down besides him in one steady move, using his staff to help him squat in front of me, his hand reaching out towards my feet.

"Do they hurt?" he asked as I shook my head,slowly pulling my feet towards me.

"Does anything else hurt?"

I shook my head again, my eyes staring at his gracious face.

"Probably if you stopped staring, you would know if they did or not?"