Ch13.

Thank you for reading!!^^

Share story!

Vote/comment/fan.

************************************

"Charlotte. Charlotte. Charlotte."

He pressed his weight on me,lowering me to the bed as I twisted my fingers in his hair, pulling him to me.

"Will you let me go with you?"

I asked with an innocent voice.

He pulled away, abruptly standing up while fixing his hair.

He looked lost, confused. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he looked around.

"David?"

"Just stay here, alright? Don't go out of this room. "

"No wait!"

I stood up, grabbing his shirt before he opened the door. His hands grabbed my shoulders, pushing me back to the bed.

"Stay here. I'm serious."

"Why? Why can-"

"Look, just stay here. You're not allowed to go out at all. No matter what. Stay here and don't move."

"I want to go as well."

"Just...stay here."

"But-"

"Do you want me to chain you up? Then stay here."

Back to the normal cold hearted David. Fine by me. He turned back to the door, grabbing the doorknob.This was my chance. I grabbed the long chain and smashed it to the back of his head. A perfect penalty hit to knock someone out or even kill if he would of been human. He stumbled on the door, not yet unconscious.

"Charlotte...what did you..."

"Sorry David. Just because you took my position as Alpha doesn't mean I'll stop worrying about my pack."

I lifted the chain again and knocked him out for good with it. A thick red line appeared on his cheek, tears of blood coming out. With the long chain, I wrapped it around his ankle in order to drag his heavy body to the bed. Getting him on the bed was the hardest part.

"I'm sorry 'Alpha'."

Johnson here was from starters a unloving thing to hear. That man... I would of never thought that David's bitch of a mother was involved with Johnson. If his plan was to take control of the pack, he was dead, stupid wrong. Like hell I would let anyone take over.

I looked down on his sleeping face. His eyes nicely shut, his lips a bit swollen.

"Why can't you just stay like this? Eh, David? Why can't you just back me up like old times?"

His breathing was soft, calm. His face looking tired, a small shadow underneath his eyes. I leaned down, pressing my lips on where I had hit him with the chain.

"Leave it to me, my sleeping prince. "

I wanted to lay right next to his side, wishing for the embrace of his arms but I had something do to.

After braking off the chains, I started looking for a way out. There were guards standing outside of the room, patrolling.The safest way out was through the giant window in the room.

It would be dangerous if someone knew I had escaped and since this stupid house was full of guards, double hard to go unnoticed.

Worse, not knowing a single thing about this house.