Ch10.

OH MY! Did I enjoy writing this chapter! Listening to music while writing, you all should try it. I want to thank all those special people who have left comments, fanned me these past days, sent me messages on inbox. Thank you! What do you guys think of this chapter? ^^ Comment/ Vote/Fan.

Share story!

*********************

"I thought you said we were going to your house."

"We are, but not now."

"Then?"

I wanted to cross my hands in front of me but I had completely forgotten about the cuffs on my wrists. He, on the other hand, calmly drove. His car was parked outside of my house when we came out so he made me get on it warning me that he would drag me by the chain all the way to his house.

"This isn't even the way to your house."

"We're taking a small trip to the casino."

"I hope you're taking care of it."

I owned the casino while David's job was to be CEO. I owned couple restaurants and hotels and as well, he was in charge of them all.

"Our problems have nothing to do with that. If I decided to take over your companies, how will your family make a living?"

I was actually shocked.

"You should already know the type of person I am. I don't like getting other people into my problems no matter what."

"I kn-"

I didn't even see what had hit us from the passenger side but we were already flipping over and rolling down the street.

I could feel David's body hovering over me, his face pressed against mine. After what seemed like long minutes, the car finally stopped rolling but we were still flipped over.

The car's glass was scattered everywhere, the car itself a total mess.

"Are you alright Charlotte?"

His seat was still holding him to the car but since I didn't put mine on, he was holding me to him.

"Hold on to me."

I nodded and lifted my cuff wrists behind his neck.

"Your legs too."

"How?"

"Charlotte...•

Grabbing me by the thighs, he lifted my legs around his hip.

He then unbuckled himself, throwing his arms in front so we wouldn't land on the glass. But I doubted his hands didn't have glass stuck to them.

"Hold on to me tighter Charlotte."

I did as told and pressed my face into his neck, the cuffs probably cutting in to his neck.

He was lifting us up with one hand as he used the other one to punch out the door by his side. It flew open in one second, flying feet away from the car.

He then started crawling out of the car, careful not to hurt me.

We both released a loud sigh as we stood besides the destroyed car. My heartbeat was beating like if it had run on a marathon while his was calm and quiet. He looked towards the trees, observing if any one was there. And indeed there was. He fell to ground close to the side of the car, landing underneath me.

A wolf appeared in front of us, showing its pointy canines at us. Three more wolves appeared behind him, ready to attack at any moment. David slip me to the side, protectively getting in front of me.