Chapter 3

Hey guys! This is the updated version of chapter 3 for you!

NOTE from the auther: meet Pheonix, my new beta. She is a rather interesting person to say the least;) you'll see after reading her comment at the end of the chapter...

Soundwave's secret (Transformers)

Chapter 3

"Laserbeak, stop panicking..." Ratbat rolled her yellow optics. She was a small bat simbiot with a dark pink colored head, ears, chassis and wings but silver endings on them and metallic claws. She was also the only femme simbiot Soundwave had and the only femme that Megatron could stand (still, it was just because of her being The First Communication Officer's companion). Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Rumble, Frenzy and Ratbat were all waiting for Ravage in Soundwave's and their chambers.

There were no windows so it was a bit dark inside. The chambers weren't very big but pretty big compared to what the other officers had, which was only two rooms. The main room had a berth in its center, to the left there were a large metallic table with some tools on it and a chair at its side, while on the right there were datapadcases and decorated cabinets with some Soundwave's personal belongings and private datapads lining the shelves.

Two long, wide, perches for three flyers were fixed on the wall at both sides of the berth. In front of it was a lower platform - Ravage's own place for recharge. There were also two other doors: the left one leading to a smaller room with two berths belonging to Rumble and Frenzy and the right leading to a tiny washing room.

Ratbat was sitting at the edge of the berth next to Buzsaw, who was Lazerbeak's younger twin. Both of them were metallic condors with long necks and tails. Laserbeak had red optics and some same colored details while the airscrews imbedded in his strong wings were also red. As for Buzsaw, he looked identical to his brother but had yellow instead of where his twin had red.

"Panicking? Panicking?! Who is panicking?! I'm not panicking! I'm just WORRIED!" Laserbeak has been lecturing two simbiots since their arrival back at base, and being like that wasn't usual for this bird but the fact that Soundwave had been captured made him out of his wits and now condor was walking left and right in the center of the room getting on his team's nerves.

"How could you let them take her?!"

"What were we supposed to do, brother? As we already told you, there were too many of them!" Laserbeak glanced at his twin, rather irritated.

"That isn't an excuse! You should have attacked them, bitten them, scratched them, made an explosion and buried them under the rocks!" he said raising his wings.

"Clever, real clever. Together with Soundwave, right?!" Now Ratbat was getting in on this simbiot argument.

"You know what I'm trying to say, Ratbat! What if the Autobots take her visor off?! Have you considered that?!"

"Not gonna happen!" protested Frenzy. The red armored youngling was sitting in the chair; his servos crossed and put on its back. He was Rumble's younger twin, who right now was standing aside his servos crossed in front of his chassis, watching the three flyers squabble. Frenzy and his blue armored brother were already tired of Lazerbeak's teaching, and had been exchanging annoyed glances during the whole process, finally deciding to take part in the conversation.

"Frenzy's right 'Beak, even some 'Cons think that boss is... you know... faceplate-less. They won't take off the visor 'cos for 'em, it's the real face."

"Rumble, not all of them are that absent processored!"

"Come on, calm down already." youngling rolled his optics