Chapter 18

Same as with the previous one I wrote this chapter some time before. Today I added some more and made corrections.
---
Soundwave's secret (Transformers)

Chapter 18

"THEY DID WHAT?!" the roar of Decepticon leader had made even the ones standing in the corridor jump with fear. That's how it started in the command room and had been for some a while. Megatron with his temper at the highest level was announcing everything he though about his soldiers, their intelligence, Soundwave and, of cource, Skyquake along with Dreadwing.

"First, Soundwave appears to be a traitress-femme and now two of the best Decepticon warriors turn out to be Autobot spies!" he had roared with anger and several datapods were thrown into Starscreems, Thrusts and some other lucky 'Cons' helms or ended up being smashed into the wall.

"So, split it! All of you! That's your chance! It's Secrets revealing day! I'm talking with you Starscreem!"

"My- my Lord. I-" the seeker jerked.

"Shut up, you idiot!" the last roar came and Megatron finally stopped to get a breath, finally being a bit calmer... Such a mess and all because of a stupide femme! And these two...

Shockwave with a huge dent in his helm was standing still by the wall, waiting for the action to calm down. As Megatron turned back to the screens, Starscreem could finally give a breath out and straighten. So did the others: Thrust, Tarn, Demolisher and several Drones.

"Starscreem, call Obsidian and Stryka, I need someone to replace this #%+& twin Autobots." theit leader started, "Demolisher, make sure Soundwave's quarters are checked. Shockwave, can your machine be repaired?"

"The possibility is low, my liege..." One opticed 'Con admited.

Megatron felt like ready to lose control again but after glancing at the scientist remembered about Shockwave's damaged helm. "Agh! Please get yourself to the med bay. I need this processor of yours functuanal. Thrust!"

The seeker flinched hearing his name and straightened looking at his leader. Megatron was standing his servos crossed at his back, attention at the screens again, as he not turning to the flyer continued.

"Shockwave will assist you in restoring the mess with security and communication. I want everything perfectly functuanal again. Is that clear." the last was not a question. Thrust blinked...

"Ehm... My Lord... Assist?" He did not need assistance! He could deal without this one-opticed logic-filled 'Drone'.

"Shockwave himself would have suited perfectly for this task, however, the projects he works on are important... As for you, you would replace Soundwave, but you can't be believing in having enough skills to deal with all Soundwave's responsibilities."

Thrust narrowed his optics. He got his promotion but got offended at the same time. His skills had been questioned. But Thrust was not a fool. Being in Starscreem's shadow for a while, he was left away from others' sight. Well, now the seeker got his chance to remind others about himself. Even with Shockwave messing around.

"Dismissed." the order was heard and Decepticons started leaving.

Prime sacrificed two spies in order to return Soundwave, who had no information left. Something made WarLord sure that the Autobot leader was just tricked by Soundwave's being a femme... How pathetic. On the other servo, not having files didn't mean that the traitress knew nothing. But the information she had would unlikely compensate letting out the cover of two spies, who had been working in the heart of Koan...

Still, Megatron was going to consider everything. He hadn't finished with Soundwave yet.
---
She could feel her engines working hardly. It was dark - her optics off lined. But she was not in recharge anymore, at least her processor was working, her chassis still in recharge mode. Soundwave was lying, trying not to be awake a bit longer... Or should she turn her optics on and open them?