Characters.

Here I will be adding the description of looks of the characters. It might be confusing for you, sorry( but this is the way I imagine them...I hope that will help)

Soundwave - transformers prime

Ravage - black colored panther transformer. Red optics.

Lazerbeak/Buzasaw - (same as in Transformers 3 ) Lazerbeak is older then his twin, has red optics and some same colored details. The airscrews imbedded in his stong wings are red. Buzasaw is same as Lazerbeak but yellow colored optics and details enstead of his brother's red ones.

Ratbat - (femme) bat transformer. Dark pink colored head, ears, chassis and wings. Metallic endings on her wings and metallic claws. Her optics are yellow.

Frenzy - (Rumble's younger twin) was still very young and not a strongly built bot, with a light gray protoform and a white faceplate. His optics weren't actually red but orange colored and were now covered by gauzy yellow visor, which Frenzy has just made to slide down from his helmet. The helmet was round and red, with white color at the edges and a small black antenna near the fastening, which made the visor slide up and down. Frankly speaking, the headprotector looked a bit similar to the ones humans use for mountain skiing. The youngling didn't have a massive armor; it was flatter and thinner than older transformers had. The armor was red with white and black details and some attritions on the helm, servos and knees, which was normal for a mech youngling. Frenzy had red glove-like armor reaching his elbow and red armor on his hands. There was also a small screen like gadget on his left hand as his own computer. One more thing he used was a small case with instruments fixed on the belt at his right. Peds were the same red color with white and black elements and without any special details.

Rumble- he was almost similar to Frenzy but looked a bit stronger then his twin. The armor was not red but blue with a light blue gauzy visor on his helm and his optics were orange color as well. There were also different tools and small cases on his belt.

AUTOBOTS

Ironhide - TF Mickle Bay movie

Jazz - TF Mickle Bay movie

Mudflup/Skids - TF Mickle Bay movie

Ratchet - TF Prime

Smokescreen - TF Prime

Bulkhead - TF Prime

WheelJack - TF Prime

Bumblebee - TF Prime

Cliffjumper - TF Prime

Ultra Magnuse- TF Prime

Sideswipe/Sunstreaker - TF G1

Moonracer - TF G1

Blaster - TF G1

HotRod - TF G1

Prowl - TF G1

RedAlert - TF Armada

Jetfire - TF Armada

Blurr - TF Armada

HotShut - TF Armada

Mirage - strong, black armored transformer with silver protoform. He's Autobot spy.

Vector Prime - TF Cybertron

DECEPTICONS

Starscreem - TF Prime

Shockwave - TF Prime

Breakdown - TF Prime

The Drones - TF Prime

Knockout - TF Prime

Skyquake/Dreadwing - TF Prime

Thrust - TF Armada