Chapter 4

I decided to add the illustration of Soundwave's optics. İt isn't the exact way İ imagine her, but that's what İ managed to do using internet and some effects)

And here is the next chapter you've been waiting for;))
Soul_2213 thanks for helping me in checking my stories.
-------
"Well, well, Optimuse Prime. What a honor... I must admit that this time your actions impressed me." The conversation with Megatron has just started. Prime, Blaster and Jazz were watching the image of Decepticon leader through the screen in the communication centre.

"First you dared to attack my Energon mine. Then you take my First Communication Officer hostage. What happened to so called nobility of yours?"

"We just returned what was ours Megatron. As for Soundwave... Your people were the ones to leave him on the battle field. We, on the other hand, saved his life. So stop judging and get to the point." Optimuse wasn't going to listing to Decepticon's speach; he didn't enjoy the conversation in the first place. A smirk appeared on Megatron's faceplate "Do not fool me ,Prime! The only reason why Soundwave is still alive is Autobots' need of information. But did you really think of getting it out of him?"

"This is not in your concern, is it, Megatron?"

"Just admit it ,Prime, that is Soundwave. He is unbreakable and waist of time for you, we both know it."

"What are your suggestions then?" Optimuse crossed his servos.

"You are not the one to offline a prisoner. That I know for sure. Let him go before some of your fellow Autobots get captured. It's not that I am afraid that Soundwave will talk but I need his skills, so it would be pity loosing such a precious subordinate to you."

Optimuse narrowed his optics "Do not threaten me ,Megatron."

"Who said about threatening, I am warning that's all, but..." Desepticon's expression changed "You'd better think fast, Prime. What kind of a leader would you be if others get hurt because of your actions? You do care for your feckless soldiers, don't you?"

On that point Megatron cut the conversation and the screen went dark again. The threat about Decepticon attack could become true but it was easier said than done. Optimus was astonished by one fact: Decepticon leader made it clear- the only thing he cared for was Soundwave's skills. Prime knew the way Megatron looked at his soldiers before but he thought that at least higher rancked 'Cons were valued. At the same time, may be this certainty towards Soundwave's coldness was the reason of Megatron not becoming upset.

Optimus looked at Blaster and Jazz. "That went better then I expected..." admitted Autobot Communication Officer. Jazz just smirked "Megatron never cares much for his people and Soundwave isn't an exclusion..."

"Do you think he'll talk, Optimus?" Blaster turned to his leader. "Soundwave isn't a drone. Although Megatron wants to believe in his firmness and hard-sparkness I am sure that Soundwave isn't much different from others."

As the group of Autobots entered the room Decepticon was sitting in the same position. This time Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were also in and stopped by 'Con's both sides.

"Lets try again. No tricks for this time. Coordinates, project, resources. NOW!" it wasn't usual for Jazz to loose his temper but this time he roared with impatience looking at his reflection in the visor. He wandered how could someone keep himself under such a good control surrounded by anamies and having no way to escape. Either Soundwave was a perfect actor or this 'Con indeed didn't have any feeling. Actually, Jazz doubted the last. The room silenced as all Autobots were impaling the Decepticon with their stares. Suddenly some kind of beeps were heared and light blue numbers and letters appeared on the visor once again. These were well known for Blaster... Some Decepticons' old information security codes. Blaster squeezed his servos into fists.