Chapter 21.

TADAaa! Dance, people, I finally made it!

I HAVE A VERY DIFFICULT YEAR LOTS OF IMPORTANT EXAMS! at least this chapter is not a short one

and read about my little surprise, check the link at the end of the chapter:)

and be aware, I changed Ravage's optik colour it will be green and that's it! I just want to do so in my story;)

I've also added a new version of the 1st chapter that has been checked by my beta, who helped me to add some new words and phrases. As you know I don't have beta anymore:(

Soundwave's secret.
Chapter 21.
She was online but for a moment the word seemed to had disappeared from her. Then, Soundwave's vision stared to clear but her attention was kept on her spark.

'Lazerbeak...'

It had been his spark.

The connection was fast but enough for her to feel him.

It was his shock.

Disbelief.

Regret.

Self-disappointment.

And then the connection was cut again.

'Lazer...'

He was functional, his spark still working but something had happened.

And Autobots? They said something, about Megatron. Then sound of steps approached her. Soundwave's spark was brightened, her working hard to hold back the bitter wave of rising feelings, not wishing them to blow her from inside. There was an unexplainable anergy rising in her spark.

The screens were on. She heard Megatron's voice and stood up. No one was able to see the gaze that was directed at the Deception leader.

'Sod. Two-face. Manipulator. Liar.'

But the anger was held back, not letting the poisoning feeling overtook her. That would have worked agains her only.

He talked, as always addressing some of his speech to Prime, telling about the latest events, the spies, Autobots' softness and foolishness. Then, Prime's wise answer came. Details don't matter.

After that, Megatron directed his attention at the visored femme.

'Soundwave, still online, as I see... But should I be surprised?.."

The silence of her he got.

"Those simbiots of yours... I used to see a value in them, you know that..."

Soundwave was impaling the Decepticon with her gaze, not noticing the narrowed optics of some that were around her.

"This blind loyalty is so rare these days... But after all interesting event we lived through during such a short period of time I started wondering what exactly their role was... And, as you surely had felt, I came to a conclusion..."

The energy overtook her moveless figure after hearing that tone.

"You made a mistake, Soundwave. You created yourself a weakness."

She was not afraid or scared. In contrast, the mettle in her spark was increasing.

'You know nothing about spark-bonds.'

Then, Megatron started talking in a faster strong tone, his at start held beck displeasure and exasperation taking over, "Needless to say what will happen if you consider the cooperation with Autobots."

"Rust, 'Con!" furious voice of Blaster cut. Megatron gave him a momental look and then narrowed his optics at Soundwave,"Canyon. Nice choice. But not the best."