Chapter 10

I thought it wouldn't be a big problem to write this chapter BUT IT WAS! Finally, I made it!

By the way, Shingeki no Anon, I think that your comment was the longest one I've ever received! Thank you for so many details. They are very helpful.

And thank you all for your comments. I'm trying to give as much answers as possible) Sorry if I missed someone and thanks for reading my story)

The 10th chapter already?..) I didn't think it will take 10 chapters till this moment, so it looks like my story will be longer than I thought ;)

Chapter 10

Soundwave was standing at the entrance of a big bright mainly light colored room. It looked like a main area and there were some doors leading elsewhere. Two medical berths were in the centre, some tables and shells with different metallic tools and data pods were placed by the walls. Despite some mess on the tables the place was shining with cleanness.

A med bay?..

This was either good, either very bad. Why would they take her here? She didn't have serious damages... Well, Soundwave had to admit not being in her best shape but there was nothing that could lead to her off lining; then why would they treat her wounds? Or... The medical treatment wasn't in their plans. Soundwave made a step back but the twins were standing right behind her preventing any way for escape.

"And here you are, Ironhide. What took you so long?" a red and white armored medic left the tool he was holding and turned to greet Ironhide, who walked to the centre of the room. This bot was Ratchet, the First Autobot Medic, one of the most skilled that Cybertron had ever seen; a respected Aurobot and also one of Optimus Prime's closest friends.

"Count it as a contingency." Ironhide explained nodding towards the entrance and Ratchet looked at Soundwave, who stood still in the doorway.

"I see..." medic said and turned back to preparing his tools.

It was when the femme felt somebody slightly push her forwards forcing her to make another step. Unwillingly, Soundwave walked in, still being followed by the twins and Red Alert as Blurr stood there leaning to the doorway his servos crossed. They led Soundwave to the right medical berth, made her sit down and stood a bit away, as Ironhide was at her back his servos crossed watching the femme, who in his point of view now was showing no emotions.

Soundwave was scanning the room and all the tools around her, realizing that some of them could be use not just for treating damages... Her spark started working fast, processor developing tactic for defense, realizing what could be the reason there being more warriors surrounding her: they must had been ordered to hold her down if the new questioning goes wrong.

This was another interrogation and nothing else.

Still by their looks, Soundwave could tell that this 'Bots weren't expecting anything from a weekend 'Con- Blurr hadn't even entered the med bay... But if these was their 'new tactic' to make her talk, then Autobots would better prepare for a fight, as even so low energy resources wouldn't stop Soundwave from defending herself!

No matter what, she couldn't give them any kind of information. If she did, they would probably offline her after getting what they want. It is not like Autobots were going to release one of the most skilled Decepticons. On the other servo, even if she stays online after giving them the information and somehow returns to her own base, Megatron will require the proof of her not letting out any Decepticon secret and this proof will come only after seeing her memory banks connected to the period of time, when she was on the enemy base. He wasn't the one to believe someone that easily, even if it was Soundwave. It wasn't Warlord's trust that made her and Starscreem to get such a high position. It was Megatron's need in their skills and only. His devise was keep your 'enemies' closer or better say the 'Cons, who might become a threat. He never trusted her, and Soundwave perfectly knew it. She also knew that, when Megatron finds out about her being a femme, the things might get even worse...