Chapter 8.

And again, one longer chapter)

DO YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH TIME I SPENT ON WRITING IT?!

I added a better discription of Rumble's and Frenzy's looks. I can't imagine them as the way they look in cartoons and the movie. They're kids in this fanfic.
You can see my first try to draw Frenzy on the photo;) it's not my bet work, i'll try to do it better)

Hope you'll like 'new' twins)

"Alarm! Someone's coming!" Ratbat loudly whispered looking through the split in the doorway. She flinched away as the figures came closer and landed on Rumble's back timidly looking from his shoulder. Twins stood up from their seats and freeze not knowing what to do. Rumble looked at his younger brother with 'we are offlined' look but Frenzy just shock his helm commanding him not to make any kind of noise. They heard someone talk behind the door and then it slide open.

Shockwave and Starscreem entered the room. The two stopped their conversation as noticed three youngling looking at them with their optics wide. Starscreem's expression turned to the most unpleased one as he gazed at them with fire in his optics and roared making the younglings flinch "What are you doing here?!"

The three exchanged nervous looks "We... Ehm..."

"You are not allowed in this sector." Shockwave coldly stated but this wards made Frenzy's all fear disappear.

"This is Soundwave's office!" the youngling shouted.

How dared they! Frenzy could see what these two was up to: Soundwave wasn't around anymore, Shockwave being the first candidate to take her place, was already looking forward to his new position and as for Starscreem, he was the 'Con who would help Shockwave in reaching this aim. For the Decepticon Second in Command having one of his bots on such a high position and at the same time getting rid of Soundwave, the 'Con who always messed up with his plans, was a grate advantage.

"Your master hasn't been around for a while and you don't have permission to be here without his presence! Now, get out of my site, before I make you pay for not obeying the orders!" Starscreem commanded pointing to the exit. Frenzy was glancing at the 'Con with his optics narrowed but Rumble brought him back by pushing his shoulder and nodding towards the door. Frenzy eyed Decepticons for several clicks and walked out with Rumble hurriedly pulling him out with the hope of avoiding any trouble.

The three quickly reached Soundwave's and their chamber not meeting anyone in the corridors and were now in twin's room.

"Argh, this is useless!" Frenzy mumbled letting himself to fall on his berth his faceplate down. He was tired after make researches for so long and not getting any results was making it worse. "They won't do a thing for retrieving Soundwave! Guys were right, we're on our own." he turned on his back and leaned on his arms lifting his chassis a bit upper then looked at Ratbat and Rumble sitting on the second berth.

"And do you know what's the worst? These traitors take the advantage of this situation. "

"Well, we both know you can't call boss as the most loyal either..."

"We're the only ones who know that, and Soundwave's reasons aren't selfish. At least boss uses her power to keep Meg's temper under control... We both remember how many times she stopped him from sacrificing our own soldiers. Bot! She even saved this Autobots from being terminated for hundreds of times!" Frenzy fell on his berth again as Rumble continued,"Yeh, and the coolest thing's that no one noticed! Seriously, how's boss doing that?! Sometimes I think Soundwave's the only 'Con here whose processor's workin'." youngling made his siblings giggle at his ward and he smiled leaning to the wall.

Frenzy was lying on his back, left servo hanging down from the berth. He was still very young and not a strongly built bot, with a light gray protoform and a white faceplate. His optics weren't actually red but orange colored and were now covered by gauzy yellow visor, which Frenzy has just made to slide down from his helmet. The helmet was round and red, with white color at the edges and a small black antenna near the fastening, which made the visor slide up and down. Frankly speaking, the headprotector looked a bit similar to the ones humans use for mountain skiing. The youngling didn't have a massive armor; it was flatter and thinner than older transformers had. The armor was red with white and black details and some attritions on the helm, servos and knees, which was normal for a mech youngling. Frenzy had red glove-like armor reaching his elbow and red armor on his servos. There was also a small screen like gadget on his left hand as his own computer. One more thing he used was a small case with instruments fixed on the belt at his right. Peds were the same red color with white and black elements and without any special details because he and his brother didn't have ability to transform into vehicles: they were young and were counted as simbiots. But honestly, unlike flyers, they couldn't transform to become a part of Soundwave's armor. Still there were several reasons for them getting this title. First, that made Soundwave responsible for all their actions and mistakes, which meant protecting twins from punishments. Second, being simbiots meant getting orders from one 'master' even if it meant mishandling other orders and again all responsibility was on Soundwave.