Chapter 20

First: I am not sure that I've explained that but in this story Ravage is big. He is not a size of a cat for Cybertronians but the size of a... cyber-panther.

Second: After reading fanfics I decided to make a change... ( may be some of you remember that in the character list Prowl was mention to have a look from TFAnimated... ) I changed my mind and decided to chose Prowl's original character. You will see.

Third: All this time I've been making a mistake! Decepticon main base/capital appeared to be named not Koan but Kaon!

Forth:Some of you have sent me different ideas, thanks. Sorry if I haven't used them much but they did inspire me, really. It gave me ideas.

Fifth: PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER

Soundwave's secret (Transformers)

Chapter 20.

The first ray of the rising sun-star lightened Iacon, while close to the walls of the city, a skillfully camouflaging beast was ably lurking from extraneous optics and scanners.

This was a mighty being, almost reaching a height of a standard bot's waist, its feet, equipped by temporally dawned down clutches, equaled his speed to a speed of a vehicle and its frame being covered by durabled plating. Seeing perfectly both at night and in the day light, hearing the miserable sound and able to sniff even a feeling of fear was make making him a perfect scout, a perfect spy. But neither his beast resources neither his extra modifications were helping in reaching what he wanted. He couldn't reach Soundwave.

Ravage was the one, whom a bot wouldn't want to face. Panther's physical abilities were impressive even for his kind and the reason of cat's being Soundwave's simbiot, his blind loyalty was always something unexplainable. Such a wild creation was under someone's command - under Soundwave's command, this, of course, affecting the way Soundwave was looked at and creating even more illusions about the visored 'Con's personality. However, no one could know the true reason of the panther's loyalty towards her and other simbiots.

Right now, Ravage was not searching for his mistress, he was searching for his charge... He could feel her spark, her presence. The link was almost unnoticeable but panther knew Soundwave was there, behind these high walls of the great city.

He had been prowling for a long period of time and that was when his attention was caught byt some Autobots' communication link conversation that one of his his spy modification managed to enter.

Bingo.

But more the cat was hearing, more his imperturbability was doubting.

-...Soundwave...-

-...neutrals...-

-...mission: succeed...-

And right that click he jerked in the direction of the canyon.
---
This was not the first time Soundwave was being led through the corridors of Iacon base and again the destination was different. If this lasted longer, the femme was sure to learn the structure of the it...

She was walking being surrounded and, of course, Ironhide, was the leading one. Servo-cuffs were on and the annoying soaring in her back, which she was skillfully ignoring still existed. Autobots knew about her damages, Moonracer made sure of that and it should be noticed that the femme medic had not been pleased that her patient had to be disturbed so soon. And However, knowing how important the meeting was, knowing that Soundwave also needed answers and that Ratchet was going to attend the meeting, she gave her right.

Soundwave, indeed, hadn't gotten much clues after Moonracer's short explanation but something about this door panels they were approaching was telling her that some answers were going to be gotten some. The femme didn't need much time to recognize the entrance to the main meeting room. It seemed that this time the questioning was going to be on a higher, luxurious level...