Chapter 11

I added some more character to this chapter... I know that HotRod and HotShot are the same character but with different names in different TF versions. But I wanted to add both, so made them different characters...)

And there is also a pair of Autobot twins: Sunstreaker(golden) and Sideswipe(red); Skids(green) and Mudflup(red) man, it might be too much for a story...))

Chapters are getting longer and longer... Tell me if it is ok (of course they will take me more time to finish).

Chapter 11

It was the end of their shift, so Sideswipe and Sunstreaker entered the energon room. The place was nearly empty and just some of their young comrades: HotRod, HotShot, Bumblebee - and some others were sitting in the group by two tables in the centre of the room, drinking energon and discussing something. Green armored Skids, who was leaning his back to the table sitting by his red armored brother's side, noticed the two and a smirk appeared on his face as he gave a signal to others.

"Hey guys. What's up? You look a bit beaten." Skids joked and looked at his twin Mudflup, who continued, "Did the femme take you down again?" 'Bot asked and they both burst out laughing.

"Ha, ha, ha... Very funny." Sideswipe with a straigh face rolled his optics and got a seat.

"How did it go this time?" HotShot asked looking at two.

"Don't even ask..." Sides said as his twin suddenly snapped, "This 'Con's just crazy!"

"Was it that bad?" Smokescreen questioned getting gulp of his energon.

"Faceless typed me into the wall, when I wanted to wake her up..."

"She did what?!" their optics widened.

"I'd have done same, if Side's face was the first thing I saw after recharging... Awch!" Mudflup commented getting from HotRod a snap in his helm.

"I thought Soundwave run out all energy resources." Bumblebee reminded.

"So did we. When we were leading her to Ratchet, 'Con nearly collapsed on the floor. And that wasn't a trick this time..."

"Yah, but then again got crazy seeing the tools, thinking that this was another questioning, can you believe it?" Sunstreaker added.

"Wait, ya' mean you scared the 'Con?" Skids asked.

"I'd call it as a defense mode... You should have seen it. Stubborn 'Con barely stood on her peds but ready to fight. Bot, how's a femme doin' that?!"

"Don't know... It's so weird that Soundwave's a femme. I-it's Soundwave, that just sounds impossible!" HotShot stated as Mudflup continued with a smile of interest on his face, "So, may be you'll tell us what does this 'Con femme look like..."

"Yah, 'cos HotRod here can tell a proper thing!" his twin agreed nodding towards the red and golden armored 'Bot sitting by the next table, leaning his back to it, his servos crossed and looking at them.

"Bot! I looked at her no more then three clicks!" he commented with irritation.

"That'd be enough for me..."

"I doubt she's ugly, or why would hide her faceplate?" Mudflup said taking his energon cube.

"Couldn't you find other reasons?" Bee rolled his optics.

"Why not? She's the only faceplate hiding femme I've eve' seen. Am I right or is she's fairly good?" bot turned his attention back at the twins, who were sitting in front.

"Well I don't remember much..." Sideswipe admitted, "It's not like we had a chance to notice details."

"But..." Mudflup leaned forwards with curiosity waiting to get some descriptions.