Funeral

A/N I decided to d o one where Izaya actually dies... so, enjoy....

Shizuo's POV

Tears streamed down my face as I sat in the small church. I waited before quietly walking up to the sleek black coffin. How could this have happened? He was always so strong.

I pulled the note out of my pocket. The wen one I found beside his pale, lifeless body.

It read:

Dear Shizu-chan,
       I will miss our little game. It was always such fun!
      I will miss everyone. Shinra, Celty, even Namie, but it's you that I will miss most of all.
     I'll miss how you would chase me around Ikebukuro,  yelling, though to me, it was just our game. A game that I always thought nobody would ever win. But you won.
       I lost to you, my love. I lost to the pain of knowing you'll never feel the same. The torture of k owing how easily you'd kill me, without a second thought.
      So, I did the job for you. I love you so much, that my gift to you is taking my own life.
        Goodbye~
             Izaya (Flea)

I shook as I slid my hand through his hair, running my fingertips across his now cold, pale cheeks.

I stared at him, remembering how much I love him. Sobbing,  I placed my own note down, peacefully on his chest.

It read:

I have always loved you, Izaya. I will miss you more tha you could ever imagine.
        Your monster,
                    Shizuo (Shizu-chan)

I then left, not willing to bare the image of my love being lowered into the Earth for the rest of eternity.

That night, I had a strange dream.

I was running to him. The one I love. He was waiting for me. I needed to see him. It's only been a week, but I miss him deeply.

When I got there, he simply smiled, and pulled out a piece of paper,  it was my note. I'm so happy!

I reached out to hold him, but my arms moved through his body.

"I have to go now, Shizu-chan.  Goodbye ~" he then waved before disappearing, his voice rang through the air. 'Stay strog, my lovely monster'

I woke up in tears. Izaya...