College AU

A/N So I was doing my art homework and... this happened? XoD. I hope y'all enjoy! (BTW, they're art students..)

Izaya groaned, pushing his laptop violently back off of his little lap-desk onto his bed in frustration.

"What's wrong, Babe?" he heard Shizuo, his room mate and boyfriend of two years, ask, his voice laced with concern as he looked up from his own laptop. 

"Besides the fact that it's barely Wednesday and I'm already ready for the weekend?" He sighed, looking through the pictures on his computer once again.

"Join the club, Hun," Shizuo laughed, "So what's messin' with ya this time?"

"This damn abstract project!" The brunet groaned, continuing to slide through the pictures, each of his own face at different angles, "I'm here to do manga, not manipulate my face!"

Shizuo laughed a little in response, moving closer to wrap an arm around his room mate, sitting on the other's bed, seeming to be a bit too comfortable there. 

"M'kay, so how about.... you use this nose," he began pointing at pictures with one hand, running the other through the smaller male's hair to try to calm him, "And that for the left eye... this one for right... this ear... aaaaannnnddd..... that mouth?"

Izaya gave the fake blond a skeptical, and still quite stressed, glare, but sketched his suggestions anyway, and hey, they worked well together. In a strange, abstract way.

"Okay! One done!! Now I need two more of these perfect monstrosities!!" Crimson eyes lit up and the raven's voice raised a pitch as he clutched the drawing.

"M'kay, but it's late, so I'm gonna lay down. Just lay with me when you're ready for bed," the older man yawned, laying back, once again, too comfortably in the younger's bed. Closing his eyes and eventually falling asleep.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Shizuo awoke at about three in the morning, so it'd only been about four hours, to find the small raven curled at his side, cuddling into him.

He carefully sat up, gently setting Izaya down on his bed without waking him, only to see Izaya's computer open, the pictures still on screen, a half done drawing laying with the other one, sighing and, deciding his lover needed some more sleep anyway, he slid the drawings in the other's art folder, messing with the laptop for only a few minutes before putting it away. Chuckling slightly.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Izaya woke up ten minutes late, so it was a bit understandable that he forgot the night before, and wasn't surprised when all of his stuff was put away into his bag. The only thing on his mind was to take the world's longest shower  and throw on his clothes as quickly as possible, practically running to the campus bus area and praying to whatever gods were currently listening and not against him this morning that it would be there. 

Luckily it was and he was just barely on time to his first art class, and he'd turn in his work. Only then did he realize that he only had one and a half of the three drawings done. Panicking for a moment, he decided to hurry and try to at least finish his second one, but when he turned on his computer, he dropped out of his uncomfortable chair laughing.

Failing that assignment was so worth the new pictures of Shizu-chan he now possessed.

A/N I don't even know, I think I messed up the ending :o/, but you know what? Whatever, I feel like I haven't updated in YEEAARSS!!! So, yeah, here you go!