Knife [T.W]

A/N Okay, so this one may be a little dark. Don't say I didn't warn you!

<3Lizzy

Izaya's POV

I got home from another.fight with the monster. He almost killed me, again. I was just trying to say 'good-bye'.

Earlier

"Shizu-chan, I have something to sa-"

"IZAAAAAYYYYYYYAAAAAAA!" The blonde yelled. He picked up a STOP sign and swung it at me.

"I just wanted to ask you what you thought about me..." I said, annoyed.

"Easy, I hate you. Now DIE FLEA!"

I smiled, "That's exactly what I thought," I sighed to myself, walking away.

I turned to him and said, in a still audable voice, "Goodbye, Shizu-chan. I love you."

Finally home, it beckoned to me again. That damn knife. The one already covered in blood. It already wants more.

I smiled sadly. I wrote a note. It simply said:

Humans,

Congradulations, I'm gone. Shizu-chan, I love you. Smile a little more. Namie, the house is yours, have fun. Shinra, yes, you can expirement on my brain or whatever. Bye~

I dragged the knife across my wrist once more. I licked aome of the blood away, a metalic flavor filling my mouth. I started feeling dizzy. I smiled, 'Finally' I thought. Death can have me. I'm done with this shit called 'life'. I stared into space as the world turned black.

Shizuo's POV

"I just wanted to ask what you thought about me..." The Flea looked down.

Easy I love you I thought. Of course I can't say that.

"Easy, I hate you" I lied. He then slipped away. I heard him mutter, "That's exactly what I thought"

Then, I think I heard him say, "Good-bye, Shizu-chan. I love you."

I started getting concerned about the raven-haired lunatic, so I decided to pay him a visit after one last client with Tom. When I got there, I tried to knock, but ended up.breaking the door in half.

What was behind ot made tears.spring to my eyes.

Izaya Orihara, was lying on the floor in his own blood, barley breathing, a note on his chest. I read it and only cried harder.

"I love you too, Flea, just WAKE UP!" I shook the small, fragile man. He was growing even paler than usual.

I screamed, "I SAID WAKE UP GODDAMNIT!" I picked him up, cradling him like a six year old girl with a baby doll, and carried him to Shinra's.

He came to the door within seconds, too long for me. Izaya is dying in my arms.

"Shizuo-kun, what's wron-" he stopped when he saw the bloody, dying raven.

"Come in, NOW" He opened the door and I set Izaya on his little doctor table thingy.

He stitched the cuts and did some other things to help him breath and that good stuff. I just sat there sobbing.

Finally, he was done. "Okay, now all we can do is hope and pray." He said, shaking his head sadly.

And that I did.

Izaya's POV

I woke up. The first thing I did was yell, "WHY?!"

"I could ask you the same thing, Flea" I heard a familiar voice. Shizuo's voice.

"You didn't care, so I didn't care. You probably read the note by now." I replied truthfully.

"What makes you think I don't care?" He asked' "You hate me, so why bother caring if I commit suicide. One less pest, right?" I started tearing up.

"Mean Shizu-chan. Making me have to survive." I started crying.

"What do you think I would do. I'd be bored without you. Also," Je suddenly kissed me on the lips. "I love you too much Flea." I smiled and he kissed me again, I, of course, kissed back.

We suddenly heard a squeal. We looked in the doorway to see Erika, about to faint with excitment.

"I. NEED. PICTRURES!" She took about five hundred pictures of us. Eventually, I stopped caring.

That night, I felk asleep in my monster's arms, smiling. A real one, for once in my life.

A/N I told you. I threw in Erika so it wouldn't be as bad. How was it? Please tell me what you think and if you want, suggest a one-shot. I'll give you credit. Just, sorry pervs, no smut. I can't write that. So anyways, see ya.

<3 Lizzy