Cheating

Shizuo's POV

I was going home to Izaya,  my boyfriend of 2 months now, when I was suddenly pulled into an apartment. 

A blond girl kissed me roughly, and I smirked. "Now, babe?" I asked in a playful tone before I kissed her.
20 minutes later

After leaving Jamie's, a woman who I've been seeing for about 3 weeks, though I'm not sure how I know this, apartment, I went home.

Of course I was guilty, but its practically a habit now. Go home, say 'hi' to Izaya and feel a little upset when he doesn't acknowledge the fact I have been refusing kisses, holding him at night, sometimes even hugging him.

When I finally get home, I get ready for the daily routine.  When I see something that didn't only shatter my routine,  but also my heart.

Izaya, laying in a pool of blood and tears. He was smiling and a knife was stabbed into his chest.

I shook him desperately for 10 minutes before calling 911.

I stood up to find a note.

Shizu-chan,
         Whoever this Jamie is, I hope she makes you happy. How long did you expect to keep this from me? I am an informant for God's sake!
       But don't worry,  I'm not mad. I can't ever stay mad at you, no mattrr how much that fact pisses , me off.
       Sorry I couldn't keep you happy.  I wish I could have done more for you, but so many nights on opposite sides of the bed gave me room to think. I've realized that I am just not good enough for you.
       I am just an annoying Flea, after all.
        Goodbye, and I love you,
               Izaya

I screamed, frantically shaking the bloody brunette. NO! IZAYA! WAKE UP, GOD DAMNIT!

~*~*~*~

I woke up with a scream. Izaya looked at me with a mix of terror and concern.

What's wrong,  Shizu-chan? " he asked sleepily.

I held him tighter, it was just a dream. Jamie wasn't real, and Izaya is alive. I held him tighter, burying my face in his raven hair. 

"Nothing anymore," I kissed his head,  "just a nightmare..."

"I love you, Shizu-chan. .." He buried his face in my night shirt.

"I love you too..."