Different way of thinking

A/N Okay, this is from personal experience I do what Izaya's doing (making things worse on impulse). I'm not sure why I do this, I just do. So, enjoy my weirdness and insanity. Also, there's a lot of blood mentioning. I warned you, not responsible for any nightmares, okay? Okay, to the story!

Izaya's POVI was running through Ikebukuro, Shizuo was right behind me, STOP sign in hand. He was swinging it wildly. 

I smiled dodging every swing. Almost every swing. 

Around the fifth or sixth swing, he hit my arm with the corner, cutting it from my shoulder to my hand. I saw a red line start to form through my jacket.

"SHIZU-CHAN!! Do you know how hard this will be to get out!?!" I yelled, angry at him mainly just for dirtying my favorite jacket, "This is why we can't have nice things!!!!" 

I growled, walking away. 

But here's the thing with me and wounds, when I get one, I do everything in my power to make it WORSE. I don't really know why, I just feel like I need to.

I quickly slid away and started walking home. I took off my jacket, so it wont get any dirtier, and tied it around my waist. 

Then, I got that stupid temptation again! So, I set my jacket on a box in an alley, and looked at my left arm. The cut wasn't too serious. Yet, that is.

I traced it with my fingernails. Being the sadistic masochist I am, I enjoyed the feeling of my wound being opened a little more. More blood trailed down my arm. I laughed slightly. Taking out my knife.

Shizuo's POV

I was doing the usual for my days off. Chasing the Flea around Ikebukuro.

I swung my STOP sign, trying to hit him, I finally succeded on my sixth swing.

"SHIZU-CHAN!" He started yeling about his goddamn jacket. Then,he mumbled, "This is why we can't have nice things..."

That's when I noticed that there was now a thin line of blood going down his arm. 'Doesn't look too bad' I thought.

He ran off shortly after, I assumed it was to his house, but then, I saw him.

He was sitting in an alley, his coat on a box, a knife pressed into a wound I had already made.

What the Hell? Is this how he 'fixes' things?!

Blood poured down his arm, he wore an insane smile.

"FLEA, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!"
Izaya's POV

I continues to use my knife to expand the slight cut to a full on scar. It was exciting! When I suddnly heard, "FLEA, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!" Ot was Shizu-chan.

"Why, you don't need to know! You started this anyway!" I protested childishly.

"Well, now I'm ending it!" He reached for my knife, he actually took it and slid it in his pocket. Then  he picked me up.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered. God, why am I stuttering!?

"Getting you to Shinra's, so he can stitch up your arm. Since.you so rudely attacked it!" Shizuo glared down at me. "You know it could kill you, Dumbass!"

"You want me dead!" I practically growled.

"Why would I want the one I love dead?"

I sat there in silence. Wait, what? He loves me?

I sat up, kissing him once on the lips, then layed back in his arms.

"Just hurry to Shinra's, Shizu-chan, my vision's starting to get blurry"