Movie Date [SMUT NSFW]

A/N I honestly need help holy shit...
Includes voyeurism and Shizuo's dirty mouth.

Izaya's POV

I sat on Shinra's couch, waiting for him to pick a damn movie.

Shizu-chan got back with the popcorn before he was done. He situated us, me on his lap as we lay horizontally on the couch, and I threw a blanket over us.

Once we were comfy, Shizuo growled.

"Just fucking pick one!" He sighed. I looked over to Celty, who was on the love seat, her arms crossed in an equally impatient gesture.

"Just a minute, Shizuo, we picked out some good ones!" The brunette protested, looking through the two movies again.

"Just choose the scary one. We all like horror. You and Celty can watch your romcom once I fall asleep!" I whined.

He finally put the horror tape in and joined the dullahan on the love seat.

It started normally. The cheesy music and pathetic attempt at a suspenseful intro. I sighed, cuddling into Shizu-chan.

We ate some popcorn, watched the beginning, and continued as usual. Until about twenty minutes in.

Just as the movie was getting good, Shizuo's hand slid down from my chest to my stomach.

I didn't think anything of it, his hand rubbing circles around my belly button really just soothing. Until it sunk down a bit more, to my pelvic area. Not quite to my dick, but enough to make me whine unintentionally.

"Shhhh..." he whispered in my ear, the way his voice dropped sent a shiver down my spine and straight to my groin. "You don't want them to hear you.."

It was then that he touched me, his hand slipping into my boxers quickly and wrapping around my member even quicker. I gasped, biting my lip ad I remembered that there were other people in the room.

Shizuo didn't slow down though, his hand beginning a steady stroke.

I bit down on the blanket, moving my hips in a desperate attempt to get more friction. Shizuo groaned into my hair, kissing my head to mask it.

I felt him hardening under my hips, which gave me enough pride to keep my hips against him for as long as I could.

Which wasn't long, as after a few moments, his hand tightened, making me gasp, my hips jerking up. I quietly whined into the blanket that I had almost forgotten completely in my haze.

He smirked, using his free hand to grab a handful of popcorn, raising it to his mouth. He took a bit too long licking the salt off his fingers.

He coated half his hand generously before putting it back under the blanket. He lifted me up a bit and set it under me.

I was confused until I felt one of the fingers touch my entrance, caressing it in careful circles. When his finger began to dry, he'd repeat the process.

I bucked my hips, whimpering and moaning quietly. Occasionally looking over to ensure the couple on the other side of the room had their attention on the screen.

"You're being such a good boy for me Izaya." Shizuo growled into my hair, inserting a slick finger inside of me. I groaned when he found my prostate.

"Ah ah, nobody can ever hear those pretty noises but me..." he took his hand off of my penis and brought it over my mouth. "You're only allowed to make them for me. You're mine!"

I nodded, pushing myself closer to his hand as he added another finger, making me twitch.

I felt my orgasm coming, and fast. I whined humping the air when suddenly, his fingers were gone.

"Uh uh, Baby. You can cum right now. There's people here you know. Naughty boy..." he smirked into my hair, his lips finding my neck.

I pouted, my attention turning to the movie I had already missed half of.

When we get home, he's paying for this!

A/N I dunno, random idea. Hope you liked it! Please comment if you'd like more smutty stuff!