OMG My first smut!

A/N So this may suck, but you know what, I got an idea, I type my idea. Anyway, yeah, smut. Bondage, blindfolds, toys, dirty talk, nicknames, and my dirty ass mind! Enjoy, my little pervs!

Shizuo stared down at the raven male underneath him, a small smile forming on his face as he held the blindfold tightly in his hand, trying to hold back his concern. 

Izaya immediately sensed his lover's discomfort and reassured him as best as he could, "It's okay, Shizu-chan."

That barely seemed to help him, but he leaned forward, nibbling on his lover's ear gently as he adjusted the blindfold.

"And what does my kitty say if he can't take it?" He whispered, his voice slowly becoming more dominant.

"Hito, Master..." Izaya said their safe word submissively, trying to hold back the small triumphant smirk that was trying to take over his face.

Shizuo patted his submissive's head, "Good boy!"

Izaya listened to the footsteps around their shared bedroom, anticipating what his lover will return with, feeling himself growing harder just at the thought. His heart nearly leaped out of his chest as he felt the bed move to his left, signalling Shizuo set something down. 

The feeling grew in Izaya's stomach as he felt his hands being forced behind his back, and a rope tying his slender wrists together. 

"How're you doin' Hun?" Shizuo asked, concerned, as this was the first time they tried using rope, "Too tight?"

Izaya shook his head. "Just perfect, Sir." He couldn't help but smirk at his lover's growl in response.

"Remember the-"

"Shizuo, I'm fine, I know the safe word, and I'm not afraid to use it, I'm okay."

Shizuo gave a nod that was unnoticed by Izaya, as he couldn't see, but he knew Shizuo was ready as soon as he felt the warm hands rubbing circles on his back. Another was the purr in his voice as he whispered in his ear.

"Relax, Kitty, it won't hurt if you relax."

Izaya nodded, relaxed by the other's words as he felt something warm circling his entrance.

He mewled loudly as Shizuo's finger entered him quickly, but stopped, allowing him to adjust.

"Give me a nod when you're okay, Kitty," Shizuo's velvet voice seemed to echo through the room, and Izaya nodded immediately, not even bothering to hide his excitement for what's to come next.

"Good boy." That was all the warning the smaller male got before the second finger was added, making him scream in pleasure.

Shizuo gave him some time to adjust to the two fingers before adding a third, savoring the moans and mewls each small movement inside his partner earned.

After only a few minutes, and not long enough for Izaya, he took them all out.

The submissive mewled, moving his hips desperately to show his displeasure at the loss. Another small shot of victory flashing through him as he heard the dominant male groan behind him. 

He felt something new slide inside him, but, this wasn't part of a human, this was a small device he knew quite well, he felt himself harden even more as he pictured even more to come. 

"Now," he heard a smirk in Shizuo's smooth voice, "be a good boy and don't cum until Master tells you to, okay?"

Izaya nodded, about to give a small reply when the device sprang to life inside him, ripping a loud mewl from his lips.