Turns out..Chapter 3

{Third person POV]

Hector struggled in his sleep until he heard the door open. He rubbed his eyes and saw that the policeman was here. The policeman was dressed in black. His walkie talkie was in his back pocket sticking out. He had a yellow badge on his coat. His hair, well actually he didn't have hair. He had an oval face. He had a black foreshadow coming on. His eyes were stiff as well as his polished full lips. He wore black boots the ones that a guy from the military would wear. He walked in and saw Hector's mother on the couch reading some pamphlets that were on the table next to her.

"I thought he was awake."

"He is, he just woke up from a nap, right now."

"Mmm," He walked towards Hector and saw he was awake. He was above him analyzing the evidence and further cases that progress into Tom's case. "How are you doing, young man?" He asked in a stiff voice. He really didn't care about how he felt. He just cared about his job and to get it over with. He hated hospitals.

"I'm good just have a massive headache." He answered.

The policeman got a chair from the corner and sat next to him. "My name is Jamie Sherman and if you could answer questions that would be great."

"I would love to." He answered. "I want to see that son of a bitch rot in jail."

Jaime chuckled seeing how much he cared for his sister. "I value a person for which he believes and you sir, are valuing for justice."

"The hell I am." He answered punching the bed again with his fist, but stopped.

Jaime stopped and replied. "Don't worry, he's going to jail for six years."

"If you already know this, then why are you interrogating me?"

"We need as many information we can get."

"I'm sorry, but I can't help you there."

"Why, not?"

"I passed out when he stabbed her." He confessed angrily with hurt in his voice.

"Oh, I see." He exclaimed getting up from the chair and then put the chair back in the corner. "Well, I guess, I don't have to ask you anything."

"Thanks for coming." Hector replied. "Promise me something, though."

"What is it?"

"Make sure he gets six fucking years!"

"I'll make sure of it." He promised walking out the door.

"Mom," He answered turning his head towards her. "Has Caroline come by, by any chance?"

"No honey."  She replied shaking her head while reading.

"Are you sure?" He pleaded.

"Yes, I've been here ever since you got here, and she hasn't come by."

"Ugh," He began hearing his stomach growl, "Can you get me something to eat?"

"Sure, honey." She answered getting up and left the pamphlet on the couch and walked out.

[Jennifer's POV]

"Well I guess I have to go." I answered taking out eight dollars out from my gray sweater's pocket and put the money on the counter. I stood up from the stool and tied my brown shoes.

"Where are you going?" Kyle asked turning around and picked up the money.

"Across the street to check on my mom and see if she's better." I replied coming back up feeling my hair go back.

"What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know, but what I do know is that she called me, Harold." I answered.

"Who's that?"

"My father," I answered remembering the incident.

"Do you think she has alzehmiers?" He explained.

"I don't think she does." I responded.

"Well, does she suffer from Depression?" I nodded.

"What does she do to overcome it?"

"She drinks." I sighed putting my hands in my pocket.

"Have you tried to put her in rehab?" He broke in.

"I can't, because if I do, they'll take me away."

"You don't have family, besides her?"

"Yes, my aunt and my father, but I don't know where he is."

"I can help you track him."

"No, its alright," I replied, "But thanks, though."

I walked out in the mist air of fall hitting my legs. Ugh, school was starting in two weeks. I couldn't bear coming back from Thanksgiving vacation to what I just had.

  I rushed into the hospital then, into my mother's room. There was a nurse supervising her. I went close to my mom and saw her arms were tied to the bed. I was in disbelief. How could they do this to her? What, do they think that's she's crazy? My mom is not crazy, I don't get why they don't understand a depression person. She's my mom, how can they tie her up like that?

I rush towards her and crouch down beside her. She's heavily a sleep. I take her hand that's safely next to her leg that's tied to the bars of the bed. I hold it and whispered in her ear, "I'll look after you. I'll never let them take you away." I looked back at the nurse and then ran out the room crying finding something, but what?

[Third Person POV]

"You're Hector, right?" A nurse asked when she came into Hector's room.

"Yes?" He asked sitting upright on the bed.

"I haven't had a chance to say this to you, but your sister before she died, she told me to tell you to take care of Jennifer."

He looked confused as if he had to solve a missing piece of a puzzle. He felt he had to do it. He felt that if that's what his sister wanted, then that is what he will do. Though, inside he regretted how he treated Jennifer and how he dared to make up of an idea that she killed Sophie.He felt embarrassed.

"Is that all?" He asked taking in what he has to do when he leave the hospital.

***

The club was bumping with the strong base of crunk rock songs controling the whole room. Green Neon lights were circling the dance floor back and forth. Everybody was drunk not caring that there were fights circling around them. Caroline was against the wall outside with Hector's best friend, Leroy. She had her leg up against his thigh while she was smoking her cigarette. He kissed on her neck not caring for the smell. He was already use to it.

"Stop!" She snapped pushing him away getting tired of the same routine.

"What's wrong, babe?" He pleaded.

"I"m getting tired of this."

"Did you see Hector?"

"What?"

"I would think you saw Hector because you love this."

"No of course, not." She snapped. "Have you?"

"No."

"Then, why are you doing the same things?" She growled. "Why can't you do new things?"

"Sorry, babe, but I didn't think there was a manual."

"Yea, it's do new things or get the fuck out." She answered walking into the club.

"C'mon don't be like that!" He called.

-------------

To be continue! Hold on, please i'll upload, but in the mean time what did you think? Did you feel anything yet, do you have sympathy towards them?Please vote and comment and why not put it in your libary and become my fan to get the updates!!! 1/18/2011