An in hour: Chapter 10 (part 2)

"Are you ok?" He asked softly, "You know it's okay not to be okay." He smiled sheepishly.

She turned around. "Are you okay?"

"Jennifer," He started feeling guilty, "Do you ever feel that you're not important?" He looked at her lying there wearing a blue hooded sweater and navy blue baggy pants with converse on.

"Hector, just leave me alone for god sakes!" She almost shouted, but kept her voice leveled. "Ever since you came around, you have been a pain in the ass leaving me with more pain than I had before."

"You can't say that." He whispered.

"It's the truth." She answered.

"Give me a chance." He whined.

"A chance for what?" 

"A chance to show you that you don't need pain in your life."

"I'm tired of dreaming," She crossed her arms."I'm tired of everyone being nice to me because eventually they leave!" She struggled to get up from the bed, but eveutally she got up and was on the side of his bed. "Hector, please let it be. I"m scared for my life." She whined.

He reached out his pale hand. "Please, I"m supposed to do this."

"Do what?" She answered.

"Nothing," He shook the idea immediately and took back his hand. 

"What is it?" She questioned.

"Nothing," He said, "Can you just-"

All of sudden the white door flew open. "Crap," Jennifer sighed.

"What the hell did I tell you?!" Jennifer's mother shouted. "You, you savage leave my daughter alone." Her breath smelled like beer. Jennifer shivered from the smell, she stood back as her mom came towards her.

"Mom," She began.

"Shut up, I'll deal with you later." Jennifer's mom turned her head towards Hector. "Hector, I'm dissappointed in you, how can you have an interest in this dirty, stupid child." She guided her hand up and down from Jennifer's body. Jennifer started to feel her eyes become blurry, though she heard this many times somehow since it was told in front of Hector, she felt pitty for herself which she hated.

"Mrs," Hector said wanting to get up from the bed, "How can you express your feeling for Jennifer like that?"

"Hector, I think this is none of your buisness, I just want you to know you can do better." She exclaimed.

"Mom, can you," Jennifer sighed wiping her tears, "Please go get the papers and just-"

She rushed over to Jennifer. She gripped her arm, "Let go of her," Hector shouted. "Please, leave her alone she did nothing to you."

"Yes, she did. She was born." There was a silence awkward. Everything wa going slow between Hector's eyes. He felt his legs moving to the side of the bed leaving it hang off the edge. He scooted over as soon he touched the floor getting a feeling of his feet. He pushed Jennifer's mom onto the floor and grabbed Jennifer's arm and pulled her close him to go in a long embrace.

"You were born for a reason, you know that?" He sighed pulling her brunette strand of hair behind her ear. Jennifer let in and put her arms around him. "If you just let me-"

"What happened here?"Dr.Hunter said coming through the door and then rushed to Jennifer's mom crouching down beside her. "And why are you up?"

"My feet was asleep." He smirked.

 Dr.Hunter ignored the comment. "Is this your mother, uh Mrs?" Jennifer thought about clearly and before she spoke, Hector took over.

"No that's her aunt." He answered.

"Then why is she on the floor and passed out?"

"Maybe because she's drunk?" Hector suggested.

 "Look, I don't need your damn sarcasm. Can you just please help me and pick her up?"

"I can't remember feet?" Hector chuckled.

"I can see you're better now, so I would galdly like you to leave." He suggested putting his hand through his orange, curly hair.

Hector started to walk while Jennifer was still embracing him. "No, you stay here."

Jennifer stood still in frightened mode. She looked up at Hector wanting him to do something as if he held the answer. He looked down at her and made her gaze. "I think she needs to go with me."

"And why is that?" He questioned.

Hector hesitated for a bit. Jennifer knew he was clueless, so she let him go. "It's okay, I'll stay with my," She looked at Dr.Hunter, "With my aunt."

"But Jennifer," Hector sighed.

"You can go." Jennifer smiled sheepishly, "You asked me if I was okay,right?" Hector nodded. "I"m okay."

Hector looked at her unsure,but nodded again. "Alright," He said shiffting his shoulders motioning them to relax. "I"ll go." He went to the door and opened it and walked out. He still felt the pain in his leg, but kept walking. As he walked back to his third period class, he saw something familar in the distance. He saw Caroline leaning against the lockers, her eyes were hollow.

He walked over to her. "Caroline," He exclaimed.

"Hector." She sighed.

"You called her didn't you?"

"Called who?"

"Jennifer's mom?"

"No, why would I?" His hands glided through his dark brown curly hair.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes," She answered.

"Then who did?" He questioned. 

"Probably the doctor."

He looked at her suspiously, how did she know this. Probably because it was common sense that the doctor would want to talk to her mom, but he didn't know the number. He pulled Caroline by the hand and pulled her close to him. "Do you want to get back with me?" He asked.

"What?" She answered.

"Do you want to go out with me again?" He smirked.

"Dude, if you do, you have to stop hanging around with her."

"With Jennifer?"

"Yes, dude come on basketball season is coming, you can't be seen with her."

He thought about it for a moment and he nodded. It's true he worked so hard to get here, now he has to stay on top. "Deal." He said kissing her.

 -----------------

It's over it's done lol. Part 2 i mean xD i don't if that was an hour, I hope it was lol. Did you like it was it too fast? Was it boring please answer these questions so i would know what to do the next chapter because honestly, I'm going to start putting a rival between Hector and someone else because don't you think he might have feelings or something. Anyways, comment, vote, library maybe or fan<3 

Thanks for reading.