We are who we are: Chapter 11

"Come on, Hector you got this!" Caroline shouted from the stands in her red and white low cut cheerleading outfit. Her brown hair was tied in a bun with a bit of strands coming out as she started to jump. No one was in the warm gym besides her and Hector. Caroline agreed to help Hector by practicing with him, but so far all she has done since this Saturday morning was cheer for him as he kept shooting free throws. He was waiting for the right time to plead for her to help.

"You know I thought you were going to help me, babe." He said stopping and bending his knees trying to catch his breath leaving the orange, spiral ball slip away onto the floor. His forehead was dripping with sweat while his white tank top was soaked. His curly brown hair was in curls and as he shook his head some sweat also came down.

"I am helping you, I’m cheering.” She giggled as she jumped off the dark blue bench and walked over to him. “I never said I could play.”

“Pfft, could have told me that you know, Caroline.” He answered getting himself getting out of his position. “So, Caroline when are you leaving out of my house because you know it’s really getting awkward with you being there.” He explained.

“What, why were a couple now.” She answered.

“I know, I know, but it’s been really annoying with-“

“You’re calling me annoying?” She interrupted as she glared at him.

"No, I'm talking about the cheering." He answered quickly.

"Oh." She said giving in. "I’m sorry, I didn't know."

"Don't be." He said putting his arm around her and kissed on her forehead. "I’m getting tired, you want to ditch this place and go somewhere?"

He took his arm off of her shoulder and started to walk to the bench and picked up his black duffel bag and slanted it over his shoulder. He stopped for a moment and thought about Sophie. As he thought about Sophie, Caroline glanced at the gym door and saw Henry motioning her to come. She shook her head and then looked at Hector. She took a deep breath in and then back out. 

"Hey," Caroline started, "Do you think you can wait for me here til I got to the bathroom?" Hector wasn't listening at first, but then looked at her and swifted his hand back and forth. "Go ashead." He answered. "I'll keep free throwing." He sighed and put his duffel bag down.

 Caroline walked over to the gym door and and pushed the door. She looked back to see that Hector was running back and forth across the court. Suddenly, Henry took her by the arm which led Caroline come to his side. She tried to lean in and kiss him, but he backed away. "Wait, wait." Henry said stepping back.

"What?" She shouted in a mist of a whisper.

"Shh!" Henry whispered. "Don't you know he's in there?"

"Yes and?" She replied biting her lip.

 "I"ve noticed this is becoming dangerous." Henry warned.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because John almost told Hector  that we we've been sneaking around and theres someone else who might-"

"Look, just get rid of that bastard." She threatened.

"But there's someone else involved." Henry explained. He was going to say who it was, but suddenly the doors flung open and Hector came out with the orange ball in his hands close to his chest. He looked at him susiously and walked over to Sohpie and pecked her.

"What are you doing here?" Hector said with his nose flared while putting his arm around Sophie.

"Nothing." Henry said calmly.

"Did you go to the bathroom, Caroline?" He asked looking down at her.

"Yes, of course. I was just walking back and then I bumped into him." She replied. "If that's what you're wondering if why I was talking to him."

"Hmm." Hector said. "It's seems as if you guys have been here awhile."

"No, no." Sophie said shaking her head. Hector looked  back at Henry.

"Why the fuck are you still doing here?" He asked.

"Hector, please don't make a scene."

"There's nobody here, dumbass. I'ts a Saturday." Hector exclaimed. 

"D-D-Did you really just call me a dumbass?" She growled taking his arm off of her.

"Yes and?" Hector replied.

"Wow, you're such a retard." Henry laughed putting his hands in his black shorts. "No wonder, she cheated on you in the first place."

"Are you kidding me?!" He growled. "We were fucking best friends and you're telling me this shit, what kind of fucking friend are you?"

"The person that knows how to treat your girlfriend way better than you can." He snorted.

"Have you been cheating on me?" Hector demanded.

"Of course not." He looked straight across from Henry who looked like he was ready to say it to get it over with. She shook her head and he mouthed why, but all she kept doing was shake her head. Hector walked over to Henry and threw the ball at him.

"Then what the fuck are you still doing here!" Hector expclaimed. "Like can you fucking leave?!"

"He's here because he's going to invite us to his party." Caroline said quick. 

"Is that true?" Hector snickered.

"Uh, yes it is." He answered.

"What time is this party?" Caroline smiled, she fianlly got him to get out of the house.

"Eight." Caroline said before Henry could talk.

"Make sure you come, Hector." Henry taunted. "There'll be many unexpected things coming your way." He laughed and walked off and disappeared to the next hallway.

---------

I"m sorry this was short, but next chapter it will be long promise, since you know it's a party. Woot, woot. Haha, I"m sorry i've been having writer's block and you know how annoying that ius, righyt. So, than kyou for reading. Remember vote <3