Prologue:A night of nightmares

Listen to the song,while you're reading!

-------

Prologue:

[Third person POV]

      "Get off of me!!" She screamed. She was forced onto the lockers with her arms in the air, struggling while Tom, the football player, was taking off her shirt. He threw it on the floor and she was now in her bra with her baggy pants on. She was afraid and scared. She started to feel goose bumps on her light olive skin when she felt his tongue going from her stomach to her neck. She gasped and struggled. She tried to put her leg up, but failed. Her hair was stuck on the lockers and her books were thrown on the floor a few inches away from her shirt.

***

     Hector walked around with a flashlight, wondering where his sister was and why she hadn't come out of the library two hours ago.  It was now eight thirty and he felt paranoid about the whole thing; coming into school at night. His mom was worried sick and was unsure if she should call the police, but she knew what they would say and that was that you had to wait a day to report a missing person. So she begged Hector to go. He was mad at first because he finally had an idea for a song for his girlfriend, Caroline; a song which he was planning to sing to her at her seventeenth birthday party in a few weeks.

    "Get the fuck off!!" The voice screamed. He had heard voices like this two times already. Since he was getting closer, he figured out who the voice belonged to. He ran and ran, until he found his sister on the lockers with her arms up high and nothing but a bra and baggy pants on. Tom was now feeling up her leg, while his right hand was on her mouth.

"You, shut the fuck up, you hear me?!" He said taking his hand off of her mouth and now punching the locker a few inches away from her face. Some spit came out of his mouth as he said this.

"Yo, get the fuck off of her!" Hector shouted running towards him before punching him in the nose and then his privates. Tom was deciding, in pain, whether he should fight with Hector or carry on doing what he was to Sophie.

He felt like he would have more chances with Sophie in the future, but he only had one chance to ruin Hector with nobody in sight, except Sophie, but he had something planned for her. Tom stood there wiping off blood from his nose. He waited for the pain to go away. "What, you’re too manly to feel up my sister, but you're not manly enough to fight, you faggot?" He threatened.

Hector was picking up Sophie's shirt. Tom started rushing towards him. He tackled him to the ground and was on top of Hector. He was punching Hector in the face over and over. Hector felt blood coming down, but all he could do was struggle from the weight of the quarterback, forgetting about the blood. From behind, Sophie picked up one of her books and hit the back of Tom's head.

"Get off of him!" She yelled.

Tom got up from Hector, but before he could move, he elbowed him in his jaw. Hector was now passed out, while bleeding. Tom pushed Sophie onto the lockers.

 "Do that again bitch, and I will cut you!" His voice echoed in the dark hallway with a light flickering around them. His eyes were stiff while his hands were shaking on his pocket where he held an eight inch pocket knife. She didn't know that. Sophie looked at her unconscious brother. She wanted to run after him, but before she could, she suddenly felt a grip on her waist.

[Jennifer's POV]

      "No!" I screamed. I sat upright touching my head and felt a few drops of sweat. I felt a great pain in my head and could hear a beeping noise constantly. I rubbed my eyes and saw that there was a light shining in the dim light outside in the hallway. I looked over to my right and saw that it was ten thirty. I took the sheets off me and wondered if my mom was out there. I went over to my closet and got my white silk bathrobe and put it on. I walked over to my door and turned the knob. I peeked out and saw no one was in sight. I walked out my room and looked for the switch, while my feet were getting cold from the ground.